T Nation

Labor Union / Obamacare


#1

#2

Even the people who voted for him and turning on him.


#3

This sums up this bill. People ate it hook line and sinker.


#4

A small hijack, just to marvel at how much labor union president James P Hoffa…


#5

…looks like former labor union president James R Hoffa. I don’t think Jimmy disappeared at all. He just cloned himself.


#6

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#7

I have maintained all along the only answer is socialized medicine. Get our health care out of the hands of people that do not know how to treat their fellow humans . I know the government might only be marginally better


#8

I heard Bob Beckel talk about all this is is a charade to get another 5 year extension. Unions yell and scream till they get what they want. Will the Libtards turn their back on the Unions? I doubt it.


#9

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I heard Bob Beckel talk about all this is is a charade to get another 5 year extension. Unions yell and scream till they get what they want. Will the Libtards turn their back on the Unions? I doubt it.[/quote]

Libtard ? Unions were a terrible thing. 40 hour work week , Health care as we know it today or at least yesterday. vactions . Minimum wage , child labor . Orgaqnized labor was the best freind the middle class had .

The right wing buys the shit that American Business (Which is now a person and people) are some how under fire from the lazy man and there must be a lot of them because middle class is shrinking and welfare ready population is growing


#10

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I heard Bob Beckel talk about all this is is a charade to get another 5 year extension. Unions yell and scream till they get what they want. Will the Libtards turn their back on the Unions? I doubt it.[/quote]

Libtard ? Unions were a terrible thing. 40 hour work week , Health care as we know it today or at least yesterday. vactions . Minimum wage , child labor . Orgaqnized labor was the best freind the middle class had .

The right wing buys the shit that American Business (Which is now a person and people) are some how under fire from the lazy man and there must be a lot of them because middle class is shrinking and welfare ready population is growing
[/quote]

Libtards are the Politicians.


#11

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I heard Bob Beckel talk about all this is is a charade to get another 5 year extension. Unions yell and scream till they get what they want. Will the Libtards turn their back on the Unions? I doubt it.[/quote]

Libtard ? Unions were a terrible thing. 40 hour work week , Health care as we know it today or at least yesterday. vactions . Minimum wage , child labor . Orgaqnized labor was the best freind the middle class had .

The right wing buys the shit that American Business (Which is now a person and people) are some how under fire from the lazy man and there must be a lot of them because middle class is shrinking and welfare ready population is growing
[/quote]

Libtards are the Politicians.[/quote]

any relations to conservatards ?


#12

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I heard Bob Beckel talk about all this is is a charade to get another 5 year extension. Unions yell and scream till they get what they want. Will the Libtards turn their back on the Unions? I doubt it.[/quote]

Libtard ? Unions were a terrible thing. 40 hour work week , Health care as we know it today or at least yesterday. vactions . Minimum wage , child labor . Orgaqnized labor was the best freind the middle class had .

The right wing buys the shit that American Business (Which is now a person and people) are some how under fire from the lazy man and there must be a lot of them because middle class is shrinking and welfare ready population is growing
[/quote]

Libtards are the Politicians.[/quote]

any relations to conservatards ?
[/quote]

Libtards flows better than conservatards. Tea Baggers is much better.


#13

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I have maintained all along the only answer is socialized medicine. Get our health care out of the hands of people that do not know how to treat their fellow humans . I know the government might only be marginally better
[/quote]

Yes, cause history is replete with examples of governments failing to abuse their citizens and always doing what is best for them.


#14

If you were to consider Public Health as Infrastructure , it would be the only way to go . I am all for free enterprise but not for the sake of enterprise but for the sake of the consumer