Labcorp Testing, Info on Results Needed

Went to my urologist after a referral from my pcp. The primary care physician already had blood work done for me on testosterone from Labcorp, and everything came up beyond fine and dandy. However my symptoms I know are in relation to testosterone related problems.
My levels were as shown.
21 year old male.
Testosterone, Serum: 863 ng/dl
LH: 4.4
FSH: 3.9

These look okay I suppose. However when I was in 7th grade I had a bilateral testicular torsion and I wasn’t operated on for a bilateral orchiopexy for 4-5 days after the onset of the torsion. As well as having undecended testes until age 13. That following fall I had an immediate drop in libido, painful ejaculation, fatigue, depression, and loss in concentration and after trying several antidepressants abilify and numerous other psychiatric drugs, the only one that helps with anything relevant is my adhd medication vyvanse. However it still doesn’t alleviate the fatigue or other symptoms I’ve had post surgery. My urologist saw damage today and put me on 800mg 3x a day ibuprofin as well as doxycycline 100mg 2x a day and ordered a ultrasound for my scrotum as well as additional bloodwork. Just curious if anyone knows what his throught process is or could shed some light on whats going on.

Few doctors know what to do.

Please read these links found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones

Your sexual function involves many things.

See if you can get more labs to complete this:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
prolactin
CBC
hematocrit
AST/ALT
Vit-D25
TSH - if body temps are good, stop here
fT3
fT4

Many of the symptoms of low T are the same as low thyroid function.
Have you always used iodized salt?
Do you get cold easily?
Outer eyebrows sparse?
Check oral body temperatures:

• when you wake up, should be 97.7 or higher, 97.3 is a problem
  • also check for 98.6 in the afternoon
  • if body temps are low, read the thyroid basics explained topic.

Still using 800mg 3x ibuprofen?
15 mg Rx Meloxicam once a day at bedtime may work better and reduce toxic load on liver and kidneys. $10 or 90 days at Walmart/Sam’s.