Test, Serum 753 (Range 348-1197)
Free Test(Direct) 30.4 (Range 6.8-21.5)
DHEA-Sulfate 268.2 (Range 88.9-427.0)
Estradiol 6.4 (Range 7.6-42.6)
PSA, Serum 1.9 (Range 0.0-4.0)

I’m currently taking 100ml of Test per week (2 shots per week
250ui of HcG 3x week
Adex .33mg x 3 per week

I’m trying to get to KSMan’s magical 22 number for E2… but I’m assuming that is the Quest range, not the labcorb range.

so my question is - how can I compare my labcorp test to the Quest test? And is my 6.4 where I should be? Or should I be lower? Higher?

Thanks!

[quote]ffxguy35 wrote:
Adex 33mg x 3 per week

[/quote]

There is no possible way this is correct.

Also, mL is a volume measurement (for your T) not a weight measurement. You need to talk in terms of mg since we don’t know the concentration of your oil!!!

22 is not a magic number!!! You did not even include a description of your current symptoms, so how on earth can someone attempt to help you?

Sorry, should have added more detail - my regimen is the standard T/hcg/Adex. I have the 200 per ml Test. I take .25ml per shot - 2x’s a week.

I’m really just asking how the labcorp tests compare to the Quest tests and what the targeted score is for E2.

I had a previous Quest lab in Aug’12 for E2 and it was 47. My doc had me on only Test. I added the hcg and the liqidex the week after I got the results of the August bloodwork.

If this makes sense: I feel fine, but I really don’t know, as I’ve suffered from highish E2 levels since I started HRT about 6 years ago. I now have a higher libido, I have morning wood. Overall, I feel good - but since I’ve had high E2 levels for so long, I don’t know if I am ideal. I feel better now then I did 6 weeks ago… but could/should I feel better?

You do not have any symptoms yet you are worrying about chasing a magical unicorn?

SMH

why are you busting my balls? I’m just asking what the ideal range on the stupid labcorb E2 test.

The 22 is based on quest’s scale of 12-54 (which is now 0-39 but thats another story),
22 is @40% of 54.
Other things being equal (big if)
40% of the Labcorp 42.6 high range is @17, so 17 Labcorp=22Quest.

I think what VT is getting at is that if you feel great (good state of mind, strong libido, hard wood)
then the magical “22” is just a # that works for most…YMMY.

I have to admit, that my magic E2 # is a bit higher than the magic 22, but I did everything in my power to hit
the magic 22 at one time only to find that my magic # was a bit higher.

Thank you PKNY - that’s exactly what I was looking for. I did some additional research about symptoms of low E2. While I don’t have the obvious ones - like joint pain - but I do have some of the more subtle symptoms - like some nasty acne on my lower back, recurring insomnia, and some odd itchiness.

[quote]ffxguy35 wrote:
I ordered the LEF male panel and got the results this morning:

250ui of HcG 3x week
Adex .33mg x 3 per week

I’m trying to get to KSMan’s magical 22 number for E2… but I’m assuming that is the Quest range, not the labcorb range.

so my question is - how can I compare my labcorp test to the Quest test? And is my 6.4 where I should be? Or should I be lower? Higher?

Thanks![/quote]

E2 too low . Recommended is 15-30, depending on how where SHBG is

[quote]Hardasnails wrote:

[quote]ffxguy35 wrote:
I ordered the LEF male panel and got the results this morning:

250ui of HcG 3x week
Adex .33mg x 3 per week

Thanks![/quote]

E2 too low . Recommended is 15-30, depending on how where SHBG is[/quote]

Despite the absence of symptoms?

There is a reason I no longer post often here anymore. I am questioning the sanity of such a recommendation.