Lab Testing AAS

This post goes out to all out there who might have had their gear lab tested before. Especially for members who live down under in Oz. Please share info, such as:

1. How much does a lab test cost, on average?

2. What kind of amount has to be provided for the test? For orals, would 1 or 2 tablets suffice, and for injectables, how many ml?

3. Are the labs discreet or do they treat you with suspicion?

4. How do you go about getting a lab test?

Any other relevant info would also be appreciated.

I was going to ask this same question, but from the USA. Wondering what implications there would be in sending a controlled substance to a domestic lab to test. But at the same time I wouldn’t want to ship stuff to Europe, that’s just asking for trouble.

San Rafael Chemical Laboratories will do it for i believe $100-$150 per sample. I don’t have their contact info handy but if you can’t find it on the web let me know via PM and i will try to get it.

Thanks for the heads up. I searched for it and it’s actually San Rafael Chemical Services.

With more searching I found they have their own (unfinished) website with price guide.

Bump.

Yea, I’ve asked around the labs I know locally, and the only place that is equipped to test for steroids in the area where I live is a government lab. As if I would be enough of an idiot to take controlled substances there for testing, lol!

$100-$150 sounds expensive for a single sample test. I’d rather spend that money on gear from a trusted source. But it’d be worth it for some peace of mind if you’ve bought gear from a new source.