Lab Test

welcome onboard.

The stickies are the threads at the top of the forum. The ones with a little yellow sticky note next to them. They never move and won’t be ‘bumped’ down the list as new threads like this are posted - hence the name ‘sticky’.

What did you test with your initial blood work?

What were your results?

What supplements/medications are you taking?

What symptoms do you have?

I don’t know anything about lowering your T levels and don’t recommend it, but here is a thread about that with more links in it:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/lowering_test_levels_1

I am not sure why you would want to mess your system up more then it is and get useless blood test results.

You should look at other areas in addition to testosterone because more than likely if you have a problem in one area, you have a pretty good chance of having other imbalances.

If you fix your T, you could feel pretty good (maybe going from 25% potential to 50% potential), but what if you also discovered and fixed other associated problems (i.e. - thyroid, vitamin D, ferritin, estradiol, etc.) and you could get up to 75% or even 90%. Why would you want to settle for 50%? Yeah, you are feeling twice as good as you did just on Testosterone, but why not make sure and have your other ‘systems’ checked out (and hopefully fixed) at the same time?