Lab Results: Total, Free, and Estradiol. Question About Free T

First off Heres my Labs -
Testosterone,Free and Total
Testosterone, Serum 968 ng/dL 348 - 1197 01
Free Testosterone(Direct) 38.2 High pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5 02
Estradiol, Sensitive 15.9 pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0 02
This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by LabCorp. It has not been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration. Methodology: Liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry(LC/MS/MS)
My dosage is 0.4 twice a week so 160mg Test Cyp a week. Is it good/badd to have high free/direct test levels? Secondary question, would this lead to higher DHT levels? I will be getting my DHT checked soon.
Thanks in advance!!

yes, DHT will be higher, but does not have any known health issues other than hair loss for those with that genetic trait. High FT is fine if you are feeling great.

Prostate problems are caused by elevated estrogens and estrogen dominance. But all bets are off once a cancer is started because more T means a healther cancer.

Why is E2 so low?
Are you using anastrozole? If so reduce by a factor of 15.9/22
If you reduce T dose, E2 will go lower.

You never responded to this: 9 Weeks After Starting TRT - Thoughts / Advice Please - #4 by Hostile

You post should have been part of the above thread so there would be some context for your case.

Here is more context for this post.

Injection was Wednesday Evening sometime around 10PM to 12AM, sorry cant remember exact time. The blood was drawn that following Friday @12PM. I take .25mg twice a week, exactly 24 Hours after injection. So in this case arimidex was taken Thursday evening.
The reason for me also asking about DHT is I think im starting to lose some hair. I know since starting TRT 10 months ago this was a concern of mine and I certainly took more notice of it, as I never worried about it before. Genetically according to 23 & me, im not likely at all to experience balding. Just an FYI (My fathers dad, bald - Mothers Dad full head of hair). I just notice now when I shampoo i have hair on my hands and when I run my fingers through my hair, hair comes out each time. I can pretty much shake my head and some hair comes out. So this is making me wonder if the DHT level is above normal causing the hair loss.

Is your facial bone structure quite pronounced? No, not really. Definitely a soft chin
Any grown in your feet during your adult life? No, been the same size since HS.

**Also, fairly clean diet

Would this be an indication of SHBG?

What “this”?

You might do better taking anastrozole at time of injections and a simpler routine too.