Lab Results, Symptoms - Would Love Some Advice/Opinions

Ha! Now I’m curious as to what exactly you consider to be ‘too graphic’… I’m hoping that by the end of next week, after 2 injections, that I’m in the same situation. My body typically responds well to things/changes, so I’m hoping this follows suit. Maybe I’ll have my graphic days here shortly.

Im fairly certain he is referring to volume. I believe he and I both suffered from high E2 and severely diminished ejaculate. Volume went up significantly after E2 control.

Yeah. I edged a bit but it was good volume esp u know when it shoots. And at 41 it doesn’t usually shoot unless I edge.

But be advised. I never really lost my libido just erections. But when things are perfectly aligned I can really feel my libido. And that happens a couple times a week. Good thing cause if it happened everyday…

1 Like

how much did your T cost? I’ll be in same boat in about 2 weeks…just looking to see what I’m going to spend.

My first 3 month supply was a little over $300. It ought to average that each time, pretty much. I’m not really in need of the supply of anastrozole I picked up, so that cost won’t be on the next tab, but that’s really the only thing that won’t be included.

Also: I started everything yesterday. It was supposed to be this morning for a Monday/Thursday, but that doesn’t jive well for me for the evening injection, so I opted for Sunday/Wednesday. My day yesterday included a 5 hour rehearsal for a stage show I’m involved in. Every single rehearsal up until yesterday I have been dying, no energy, shitty mood, getting worn out after running one song for it… yesterday involved lifting people, running songs multiple times in a row and I was with it the whole time. So, unless I placebo effected it, the first 100mg of TC and 500IUs of hCG have treated me pretty well. I slept pretty decent last night and feel pretty damn good this morning so far. I’m going to end up wishing I had figured this out and done this years ago, come 3 weeks from now.

excellent that you feel it so quick. I’m hoping for the same. KSman is suggesting I get on hGH as well so I am going to ask Defy about that.

hGH or hCG? hCG is good if you wanna make sure your boys keep up their end of the deal and keep working, rather than atrophy. The doctor I spoke to was recommending hCG up front, I just took the recommendation (I was going to ask for it anyway). Good luck with your end, hopefully you’ll have that same first day feeling like me. Anything for me was an improvement over how shit I have felt for so long. I’m stoked for 3 weeks from now.

hGH…growth hormone. I’m deficient in it. But definitely hCG as well…don’t want my cubes to shrink. I’ll keep you updated…I have a thread of everything going on. My hormones are all screwed up. Can’t wait to feel awesome.

I was a little below midpoint on growth hormone before going on TRT and armour thyroid, now I am at the top of the range on growth hormone. Take that for what it’s worth. My doc mentioned a protocol for growth hormone that we could have went down but wound up not needing it.

Do you have to buy from Defy the T, hCG and such? I have read on other parts of the internet that Defy will write a script so that you can get insurance to cover it? Or is it all out of pocket with them?

I’m not 100% sure on that, I haven’t asked yet. I THINK you can get them to do a script and you can run it via your insurance, but I think they charge you to get the script from them. Honestly, I’m likely to just keep working through them out of pocket, it’s been easy for me thus far.

The problem with getting your supplies from someone else is you won’t be able to get custom
compounded doses of AI’s, like .125mg pills. It’s impossible to cut a 1mg tablet into four pieces which is .25mg let alone into smaller ones. You can just get insurance to reimburse you after the fact.

This is where compounded pharmacies have the advantage, they also have time release T3 medicine. TRT can be successful or not based solely on compounded doses of AI esprcially if you’re an over responder.

Thanks guys…I can afford the out of pocket, but if I can get my insurance to pay it I might as well. My consult is May 14. counting the days.

Yeah, like systemlord said, I also plan on submitting to my insurance post, to see if I can get anything reimbursed. But if I can’t get anything, so be it. Still worth it in the end.

Still feeling good?

So far. Still not stellar, but I’m happy with only one injection so far. Next one is tomorrow night, if it goes like the first, the weekend will be great.

Aren’t you on thyroid meds too? I’m gonna need T3 meds as my rT3 is through the roof.

Yeah, 1/2 grain of Nature thyroid. Bump up every 2 weeks if I need to or think I need to. Gonna recheck the numbers at first blood work redo.

Still feeling good?? I can’t wait for my T

I’m up and down. I’m in such a hole that digging out is no easy task. Today I feel decent, yesterday was inject day, but by Wednesday night I know I’m gonna feel low end. I have been off the gym for over a month now, to let things reset and start the TRT. I went back in this morning and felt less than stellar. I’m hoping that in a couple more weeks everything settles in… I’m definitely feeling better than before, but still a long road to walk.