Lab Results/Questions Before TRT

Hello all longtime reader, first time poster.

Just got lab results back from the doctor. Most are fine but some are definitely sticking out like a sore thumb, just want some opinions on the matter.

Age 26
In shape, exercise often.

Total T: 282 (range 241-827ng)
LH: 2.6 (range 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
FSH: <0.7(range 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL) ---- Only one that came back outside the ranges on my labs.
Estriadol: 22 (range < OR = 39pg/mL)
Prolactin: 5.9 (range 2.0-18.0 ng/mL)
TSH: 1.08 (range 0.40-4.50 mIU/L)

CBC was good, Lipid panel was good, Iron levels were good.

PCP said everything looked fine and that the low FSH could be a fluke or mental issue. Never the less I was able to get a referral for an Endo to further explore possible reasons why my T, FSH, and LH levels are low.

Based on what Ive read and my levels it appears im secondary hypo correct?

The issue Im having with my doctor is due to my age I’m having anyone will to treat my low t, so any suggestions.

Thanks for your time.

TRT is a last resort when you’re 26, It will raise your T levels but your nuts will shrink and you will become infertile if you’re not using HCG with it. Your levels indicate secondary hypo. Maybe it’s a temporary low point. If it doesn’t get better you can try to find a doctor to prescribe a low dose SERM like Clomid or Tamoxifen. They usually start guys on 25 mg of Clomid per day, but a young guy like you might be able to reach the higher end of the range on as little as 12.5 mg every day, every other day or even every third day. The SERM gives you a chance to kick start your own production if it was higher before.