Lab Results, Difficulty

I was wondering if someone could help me look over my blood work? I have been having a lot of loss of strength and my sex drive is crap. Any clue what might be going on? I am most appreciative for anyone that gives me a hand with this. Thanks

IMG_2558

We’re going to need more info, how long on TRT, what’s your protocol? Also SHBG is really important, will likely help you nail a good protocol.

Thanks so much for your time looking at this for me… I have been injecting testoserone cypinate and enanthate (switch between the 2 every 3-6 months) for approximately 3 years. I inject 100-250mg every week.

I can’t make out the TSH value, but it looks to be higher than 1…maybe 3? most likely you’ll be asked to take oral temperatures as your symptoms may indicate something going on with your thyroid. There’s a good stickie on thyroid issues you may want to check out.

Also, lipids seem to be really high. Specifically total Cholesterol and Triglycerides both look very high. I’m not a cardiologist but that seems like something you’d want to address sooner or later especially if there’s a history of heart disease in your family. Don’t know for sure, just thinking of what my wife would say :).

I would die for T & E numbers like yours. Maybe they are high, but I would think other things would be causing your negative symptoms as the numbers alone look pretty dialed in.

It good you posted your labs, 100-250mg injection weekly is not a protocol. It’s really important you have all info posted so when someone more knowledgeable visits your thread they are in a better position to help you!

What is your,

Age?
Height?
Weight?
Body hair?
Diet?
Oral body temps?

Start here.

Age? 47

Height? 6 2"

Weight? 195

Body hair? I get some on my back which is annoying but most all other hair I shave off. If that’s what you mean…

Diet? My diet isn’t good as I eat a lot of fat and junk food.

Oral body temps? I notice my head is really hot and need to keep flipping pillow at night…seems like I am pretty heated up. Again, not sure if that’s what you are referring too…

Yeah I need to address the high chlorest as I do have heart disease problems in my family. The doctor gives me meds to lower it but they have brutal sides.
Thanks for the feedback bro I appreciate it…

Bingo. Take a look at your lifestyle, there may be some areas you can clean up that would have an immediate impact on how you feel. Good luck & keep going.

With good T numbers, start working out and burn off some triglycerides.

When injecting once a week, TT and FT vary greatly and then lab timing is a huge factor in your lab values.

TT, FT and E2 are OK.
Are you using an aromatase inhibitor to manage E2?
Please inject T twice a week.
Labs values fpr 100mg/week have little value when injecting 250mg/week. Get on a program and manage it.

TSH should be near 1.0
thyroid lab ranges are mostly useless.
Should test TSH, fT3, fT4 - that other stuff is crap and obsolete.
Low thyroid function makes you loose energy, libido and gain weight with increased cholesterol.

Most guys here with low thyroid function, quite common, have problems rooted in not using iodized salt creating iodine deficiency. Selenium becomes very critical. See oral body temps below and read the sticky. Your outer eyebrows might be sparse and ones perception of feeling warm can be disconnected from actual body temperatures.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

As you age, your IGF-1 will be too low, GH deficiency.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Awesome. Thanks so much for the help…
As far as the aramitase I am. It using anything currently and haven’t used much as I never noticed much difference. So I will start injecting 100mg twice a week instead on once?
Not sure what you are saying about the iodized salt? Do I need a supplement for that perhaps? Do you have any recommendations for dealing with this thyroid?
Sorry bro I am real green with reading blood work.
Thanks again.