Hello to everyone.
So my cycle was:
Week 1-12 Test E 400 mg
Week 7-12 Winstrol 40 mg every day
Week 2-14 Proviron 50 mg every day
14 days after my last injection, I started PCT:
- clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
- tamoxifen 40/40/20/20/10
- tribulus, DHEA, ashwagandha, ginseng, fenugreek, vitamin D3 etc…
22 days after the PCT I took blood and my results came back today.
CBC, LDL, HDL are in range, AST and ALT are slightly elevated, but nothing serious.
Now, the hormones:
- FSH 1.2 (1.5 - 12.4)
- LH 4.8 (1.7 - 8.6)
- Prolactin 921.5 (86-324)
- Estradiol 29 (7.63 - 42.6)
- Testosterone 5.73 (2.5 - 10.5)
- SHBG (not ready yet, will come by the end of the week)
What should I do to bring my FSH levels up, and wtf is happening with my prolactin?
Shoud I be worried? What do you think about the results?
Also, do the normal E2 levels indicate that I am not prone to gyno?
- i used no HCG or AI during or after the cycle.