Lab Question

Okay, so I just started my very first cycle. I am 30 y/o, 5 foot 11 @ 175. My goal are to stack on some lean muscle.

I got some Test E 300mg. I pinned the first time and 4 days later (today) the site is still a bit swollen and pretty sore. (Thanks for the advice on that shredded)

I plan on doing this for 10 weeks @ 600mg per week.

but the injection site pain has me pissed off all the time. I was wondering if ANY ONE here has any experience with Test E.

Any thoughts?

First few pins will be painful. Your body needs to get used to it. Where did you inject? Some spots and hurt more than others.

if I pin my quads I’ll be limping for a week. Doesn’t matter how often I do it, it never gets better. Everywhere else is fine but quads fucks me up.

So put it in your gluteus.
Problem solved.

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
So put it in your gluteus.
Problem solved.[/quote]

gee wish I’d thought of that

Op I’m currently using test e 300. Pined my glutes for week 1 and they swelled double the size and were unbearably excruciating (no amount of man’ing up could fix this) ruining my first weeks training.

Quads are fine though. It’s different for everyone , my friend does glutes only and has no problems at all.

Out of interest, what is your test e called? Wondering if we have the same stuff…

[quote]riceERYDAY wrote:
Op I’m currently using test e 300. Pined my glutes for week 1 and they swelled double the size and were unbearably excruciating (no amount of man’ing up could fix this) ruining my first weeks training.

Quads are fine though. It’s different for everyone , my friend does glutes only and has no problems at all.

Out of interest, what is your test e called? Wondering if we have the same stuff…[/quote]

Everyone is different, but I don’t think i’ve ever heard of someone that was good with quads and had a problem with pinning glutes. Where exactly did you pin? and what size needle did you use?