LA Weekly Anti-Aging/Steriod Article

There was a well researched, and fairly well written article about anti-aging and steroids in the LA Weekly.

http://www.laweekly.com/ink/05/36/features-kotler.php

There are several parts about this I liked, most of the info I already knew, but its good it was published.

Thank you for posting it, very interesting!

-Yustas

This is an incredible article in my opinion. It should be printed as a leaflet and dropped over major American cities 3 times a day, maybe then folks will wake up and press their elected representatives to make a change.

Why isn?t there an organized campaign and intense lobbing from the supplement industry to make a change and educate the public about the facts on this issue?

-Yustas

Great read! thx

I hope everyone here at T-Nation reads this. What a great article, thanks for the post!

• TF

Awesome article, what an amazing history of the development of the human use of anabolic steroids. Everyone, steroid supporter or not, needs to read this, as it’s a rare find in literature these days.

Superb article, it leaves you with a buoyant outlook on the future of health and overall well being, if the government doesn’t fuck it up, oh wait…