La Buff Enough?

[quote]blaque.ops wrote:
All the good action heroes are gone! Snipes, Stallone, Arnie etc. Is this the shit we are left with? L.A.M.E[/quote]

Give him time. He could be great in a few years.

Steroidz!!!

How about an article that focuses on the body of his co-star?

DD, as long as you’re talking about his Transformers co-star Megan Fox then i could be down with that.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
DD, as long as you’re talking about his Transformers co-star Megan Fox then i could be down with that.

[/quote]

HAH! Yeah, sorry, should have specified.

Allow me to try to redeem myself.

Good, for a second there I thought I might click in here and find a partially nude picture of Karen Allen.

Oh come on, he’s a good little actor, but the guy does not have a body that anybody should be aspiring to.

I’m not trying to be insulting to him either, I like his movies and I think he has talent, but buff? That’s just not realistic.

Also, no wonder he’s a “hardgainer”, I eat more then he does.

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
Oh come on, he’s a good little actor, but the guy does not have a body that anybody should be aspiring to.

I’m not trying to be insulting to him either, I like his movies and I think he has talent, but buff? That’s just not realistic.

Also, no wonder he’s a “hardgainer”, I eat more then he does.[/quote]

Sad part though is that some kid will read that article and think that it is something to aspire to.

[quote]Christine wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:

Also, no wonder he’s a “hardgainer”, I eat more then he does.

Sad part though is that some kid will read that article and think that it is something to aspire to.

[/quote]

Then we suck. Seriously. If ANYONE looks at him and thinks, “damn, that took hard work” then all I can say is that Congress succeeded with their baseball trials. They have made it reality now that ANY amount of muscle mass at all means “steroidz” so now “La Boof” is built.

To be totally honest, with the readers/posters on most of these BB sites and froums, that is the exact article that attracts the majority of it’s visitors and is good for business. Makes me sick to have website called “BODYBUILDING.COM” and than post an article about Shia. Pathetic, disgraceful, and an absolute embarassment.

He should really start eating more carrots if he has any intention of being as buff as Zach Braff.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
He should really start eating more carrots if he has any intention of being as buff as Zach Braff.

[/quote]

Uh oh…‘La Buff’ has been ‘La Braff’d’!

fuckin lol!!!

Sadly, i think Braff is in better shape then Shia in that picture, I wonder when BB.com will be writing an article on Zach.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
[/quote]

LMAO…x2

This is terrible.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:

Uh oh…‘La Buff’ has been ‘La Braff’d’![/quote]

Are you guys really trying to compare ‘The Braffster’ with Sheer La Buff? Surely that’s like comparing boiled carrots with roasted carrots…

[quote]roybot wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:

Are you guys really trying to compare ‘The Braffster’ with Sheer La Buff? Surely that’s like comparing boiled carrots with roasted carrots…

[/quote]

LMFAO!!!

[quote]roybot wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:

[/quote]

Soo, the only difference is a tan?

“He gained a massive 15 lbs of muscle for his role in the movie…”

Wow…Massive! Honestly though, I don’t even believe he gained that.

Is this how far we’ve taken it as human begins? 15 pounds is now jacked?

What the fuck? Just…what the fuck?