T Nation

La Buff Enough?

So, this might be the saddest thing I have ever seen, not only that is was published, but that they use a painfully photoshopped picture at the top of the article.

The article is crap of course, but that is less then a shocker.

I had to use the store there for something and saw a link to that, and with a title like that I had to click on it.

Just remember this next time somebody complains that one of the FREE articles here is under par, besides the Great Mystery Meat Debacle of 2008 I don’t think we’ve ever had anything close to as bad as this crap.

Wow, thats just flat out retarded.

Holy fucking shit! Is this guy on the creatine?

"So get out your Indiana Jones whip and get cracking on making yourself LaBeouf for the beaches this summer. "

its so bad its good.

Jesus.

Shacking head

:slight_smile:

ahahahahahhaahhahahahahha
eeh(breathing)
eeh(breathing)
eeh(breathing)

ok his “astonishing” muscle mass…loool
LMAO

here it is, the worst photoshop ever.

I sort of skimmed the article, and one thing that jumped out at me was this

I think that running is one of the worst things to start off with (even though this is how many people ‘new to the lifestyle’ start).

He got ‘buff’ by running an hour every day?

The photo at the top is not only photoshopped, but it is also taken at a myspace angle. I sort of feel sorry for the guy.

Im pretty sure they shaved a few inches of the original models arm to make it look semi believable.

They Failed, badly.

One more to add to the “Tool Thread”.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

He’s really unattractive.

Why do people think he’s ‘buff’?

I just have to say that I have no problem with LaBoeuf himself. I actually think he’s a fairly engaging actor for his age.

That article though… fuck me…

This can’t be life.

‘You’re infuriating!’

“You’re influr…inatering!”

Ive got nothing against him as an Actor, i like most of the stuff he is in, even liked him on the disney channel.

And im fairly certain he didnt sign off on this article, I’m pretty sure he knows that he isnt an action star of Stallone/Arnie caliber with a physique to match.

My issue is that site does pretty much this same article for every lead actor in every action/adventure film that comes out year round.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I threw up in my mouth a little bit. [/quote]

I’ve been noticing a trend … are you affected by involuntary bulimia? Or are you just easily nauseated? Either way it must be a bitch trying to put on muscle or gain weight when you’re always throwing up in your mouth a little bit…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I’ve been noticing a trend … are you affected by involuntary bulimia? Or are you just easily nauseated? Either way it must be a bitch trying to put on muscle or gain weight when you’re always throwing up in your mouth a little bit…[/quote]

Nah, just lacking creativity. Afterwards I thought of writing “I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!”, but I’ll save that for the next ridiculous training article focusing on “buff” actors who really ain’t.

All the good action heroes are gone! Snipes, Stallone, Arnie etc. Is this the shit we are left with? L.A.M.E