L5 and S1 Problems

I am just find my diagnostic.POSTERIO CENTRAL AND LEFT PARA CENTRAL DISC PROTRUSION AT L5/S1 CAUSING MILD THECAL AND LEFT SIDE FORMING S1 NERVE ROOT COMPRESSION.LEFT SIDE LUMBAR RECESS IS COMPROMISED.I"ve trained with this problem for about 10 month but unfortunately, I have to stop. 

Another problem it been emerged, when I sneezing, I feel like I get electrocuted in my low back.I want to now if anyone has ever had a similar problem and if cured and how? I really want to get back to training one day and I want to get back stronger than ever.Cheers

[quote]gabriel1211 wrote:
I am just find my diagnostic.POSTERIO CENTRAL AND LEFT PARA CENTRAL DISC PROTRUSION AT L5/S1 CAUSING MILD THECAL AND LEFT SIDE FORMING S1 NERVE ROOT COMPRESSION.LEFT SIDE LUMBAR RECESS IS COMPROMISED.I"ve trained with this problem for about 10 month but unfortunately, I have to stop.

Another problem it been emerged, when I sneezing, I feel like I get electrocuted in my low back.I want to now if anyone has ever had a similar problem and if cured and how? I really want to get back to training one day and I want to get back stronger than ever.Cheers[/quote]

Physiotherapy works well

[quote]BHOLL wrote:

[quote]gabriel1211 wrote:

Another problem it been emerged, when I sneezing, I feel like I get electrocuted in my low back.I want to now if anyone has ever had a similar problem and if cured and how? I really want to get back to training one day and I want to get back stronger than ever.Cheers[/quote]

Physiotherapy works well[/quote]

^this. The electrocuted feeling is from instability in your L-spine, you tense and it places pressure on the disc and then the nerve root.