T Nation

L-Leucine Helpful During PH Cycle?

Just wondering if taking this would be helpful or a waste during a PH cycle?

PH=Prohormone?

If so, it would help.

Would you eat protein while doing prohormones?

of course not…just going to drink sodas and eat candy bars

Luecine makes for more signaling of protein synthesis. Combine with the higher t-levels from a prohormone, and I imagine it would work quite well.

S

Thanks guys…ordered some and will let you know what results I achieve and if anything appears to be better than the feedback the product has already received.

Prohormones except for 4AD will actually significantly lower your T levels.

They are androgens, but not testosterone.

But yes L-Leucine is an amino acid, it will probably be more useful on cycle when your protien synthesis is increased.

I’d imagine that L-Leucine would always be benificial unless your goal was something other than building or maintaining muscle… might even help you with those candy bars haha

Leucine = helpful always

Which Candy bars you got? Snickers has peanuts, so you might scrape a gram or two of protein out of there -lol

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Which Candy bars you got? Snickers has peanuts, so you might scrape a gram or two of protein out of there -lol

S
[/quote]

Stop doing this to me Stu. That is my favorite cheat bar…

Payday bars have MORE peanuts…and lots of sodium to help make me get the 1.5 gallons of water in me…lol

Actually don’t eat much candy…am having some homemade fudge though (can turn that down during the holidays)

[quote]ProgMtl wrote:
Payday bars have MORE peanuts…and lots of sodium to help make me get the 1.5 gallons of water in me…lol

Actually don’t eat much candy…am having some homemade fudge though (can turn that down during the holidays)[/quote]

OMG i completely forgot paydays exist. mmmmmmmmm

[quote]Lunarisx718 wrote:
ProgMtl wrote:
Payday bars have MORE peanuts…and lots of sodium to help make me get the 1.5 gallons of water in me…lol

Actually don’t eat much candy…am having some homemade fudge though (can turn that down during the holidays)

OMG i completely forgot paydays exist. mmmmmmmmm[/quote]

Hey man, more peanuts = more protein!

It’s amazing how you can justify some shit to yourself -lol

S

Yeah no kidding…still trying to figure out how to make either a half gallon of ice cream or a whole pizza healthy…maybe I can put peanuts in both?

What about whole wheat crust topped with 5 kinds of meat ?

And theres always mixing whey with softserve icecream for a “post workout”

HAha, when I used to train with my younger brother (back when we were both walking skin and bones), we’d pick up a frozen pizza at the supermarket on our way home from the gym. Then he’d toss it in the oven while I cooked up a lb of chopped beef.

Then we’d put the beef on the pizza with some BBQ sauce. MMNN MNNN GOOD! -lol. Man I miss my old metabolism.

S