L-Carnitine Injections

I was just wondering how many people out there use injectable L-Carnitine rather than pills or powder forms. Ive been using B12 injections for the past 6months or so and I heard that some of the people I train with also use and recommend the L-Carnitine equivalent.

I know L-Carnitine doesn’t have a lot of fully supported evidence yet for aiding fat loss but does anyone out there use these injections and have you found they are beneficial or a waste of time?

Also I notice that you can purchase straight ATP (Dynacleine) injections. Does anyone use these before heavy workouts to up your ATP stores.

Thanks for all your feedback, really appreciate it.
Cheers croffy

ATP = Energy

Food = Energy

Why don’t you just eat some food? Your body is very efficient at taking ADP and making it into ATP for energy.

[quote]itsthetimman wrote:
ATP = Energy

Food = Energy

Why don’t you just eat some food? Your body is very efficient at taking ADP and making it into ATP for energy.[/quote]

timman, I am sure he is eating and though you are correct there are those of us who look to fortify and enhance areas beyond the basics. OP for your needs I just look into Beta-7 here at T-Nation instead of thinking about cumbersome injects for this.

D

Ok thanks guys. You were right Dedicated, I was looking a little further afield with the ATP, obviously not advisable and convenient to inject up before each workout but I was considering loading up before racing. I do beach/sand sprining and have reasonably little turnarounds in between heats finals etc.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
OP for your needs I just look into Beta-7 here at T-Nation instead of thinking about cumbersome injects for this.

D [/quote]

Oh yea thanks for that I will look into that. Cheers