T Nation

Kyra Gracie

Kyra Gracie (born 1985) (also spelled Kira), daughter of Flavia Gracie, is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt. Her uncles are Ralph Gracie, Renzo Gracie, and Ryan Gracie. She is one of the few Gracie women to hold that rank and is the first Gracie female to actively compete in the sport. Her competition titles include: 5 Time Brazilian Champion (98,99,00,01,04); 5 Time State Champion (98,99,00,01,02); World Champion (2004); ADCC Champion (2005); 4 Time Pan American Champion (01,02,03,05). She is currently living in New York City training at the Renzo Gracie Academy there where she instructs the women’s classes.

Sr. Mitsuo “Count Koma” Maeda - Carlos Gracie Sr. - Robson Gracie - Kyra Gracie

5x Brazilian Champion
5x NY state Champion
2004 World BJJ Champion
2005 Abu Dhabi Combat Champion
4x Pan American Games Champion

shes a very skilled grappler, i say grappler because shes crossed both sides which is Gi and No Gi.

Yes. And the things I would do to her would be worth getting my arms and legs broken. Damn.

Sweet baby Christ. I couldn’t roll with her. I would lose my professionalism.

BTW, Wolf54, where’d you get your avatar?

there is no doubt that she is a fox. has anyone seen that picture of her in her bathing suit? he body is quite flawless.

Sexy and Savage. Me like:)

bikini

we’re the same age <3 <3 <3

you better be a bad motherfucker if you date her though… if you fuck up and her family comes looking for you

thats a shitload of dudes buttscooting towards in gi’s.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
you better be a bad motherfucker if you date her though… if you fuck up and her family comes looking for you

thats a shitload of dudes buttscooting towards in gi’s.[/quote]

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a week. Thanks.