KU Strength Club Training Video

Here is some footage we took today to make a little promotional video for newcomers this fall. It includes a 525 x 5 deadlift PR by myself, 625 x 3 easy deadlift by our coach, a 315 clean PR, and some 405 squatting. I’m going to miss this atmosphere when I graduate, dang it.

I am a past member of the MU strength club (I graduated and moved to Kansas City) and this past year we had a few guys from your strength club come out for a small meet we put together in Columbia. Definately a good group of guys who put up some solid numbers!

Keep me informed on any small meets you put together. I’d drive out from KC.

Teach me to be that strong, pls.

[quote]brickonwheels wrote:
I am a past member of the MU strength club (I graduated and moved to Kansas City) and this past year we had a few guys from your strength club come out for a small meet we put together in Columbia. Definately a good group of guys who put up some solid numbers!

Keep me informed on any small meets you put together. I’d drive out from KC.[/quote]

I think that was Mike, Andy, and Amos that went up for that meet. We’re planning on having some sort of competition later this fall (strongman, PLing, or a combination of PLing and Oly that we call “Super Total Training” lol).

I’ll make sure to let you know about it when I hear anything!

[quote]Consul wrote:
Teach me to be that strong, pls.[/quote]

Eat your Wheaties!

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

Eat your Wheaties![/quote]
while you fap

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

Eat your Wheaties![/quote]
while you fap[/quote]

I’m on it

[quote]xjusticex2013x wrote:
.[/quote]

LOL go back to your farm, Justice. Those peaches aren’t gonna grow themselves.

Strong comeback is strong.

[quote]xjusticex2013x wrote:
.[/quote]

Oh man, that meme gets me everytime.

Would be really interesting to get one started at our university.