Ku Klux Klan Coming to Your Town?

As a reaction to the election of Obama and the extremely liberal agenda (along with stealing the election in Minnesota) he espouses, the Klan is attracting an increasing number of whites who feel ignored by Washington and the Hollywood set and their darling Obama.

America appears to be gradually fragmenting into extremist groups of the Left and Right, with black rappers singing insane songs and Klan idiots burning crosses on lawns.

Say goodbye to your country, guys.

"The Klan has been expanding into regions of the country outside the South and eastern Midwest. Klan recruiting efforts have occurred in 2006 in the Great Plains, the Mid-Atlantic states and even on the West Coast.

In the Plains states, the Klan has been active in areas where it has not traditionally been strong for many years.

In Iowa, for example, the Klan has exhibited a renewed energy, with recruitment efforts by the Brotherhood of Klans (BOK) in Denison, Storm Lake, and other Iowa towns that have experienced a considerable influx of immigrants from Laos, Mexico, and other countries in the early 2000s. The BOK established an Iowa chapter in the town of Nevada.

In addition to the BOK, former Florida Klansman Douglas Sadler has also tried to invigorate Klan activity in Iowa. Sadler was once a member of the Florida White Knights, but moved to Iowa in the mid-2000s.

There he formed the Fraternal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, based in Charles City and Cerro Gordo, which protested against gay marriage in Des Moines in January 2006.

The Klan has expanded into the Mid-Atlantic states, from Maryland up through New York. Here, relatively new Klan groups have stepped to the forefront in recruiting, organizing, and holding racist events. The World Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, based in Sharpsburg, Maryland, was originally a tiny Klan group, but has exhibited growth in the 2000s, expanding to a number of nearby states, including West Virginia and Pennsylvania."

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/expansion.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=kkk

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
As a reaction to the election of Obama and the extremely liberal agenda (along with stealing the election in Minnesota) he espouses, the Klan is attracting an increasing number of whites who feel ignored by Washington and the Hollywood set and their darling Obama.

America appears to be gradually fragmenting into extremist groups of the Left and Right, with black rappers singing insane songs and Klan idiots burning crosses on lawns.

Say goodbye to your country, guys.

"The Klan has been expanding into regions of the country outside the South and eastern Midwest. Klan recruiting efforts have occurred in 2006 in the Great Plains, the Mid-Atlantic states and even on the West Coast.

In the Plains states, the Klan has been active in areas where it has not traditionally been strong for many years.

In Iowa, for example, the Klan has exhibited a renewed energy, with recruitment efforts by the Brotherhood of Klans (BOK) in Denison, Storm Lake, and other Iowa towns that have experienced a considerable influx of immigrants from Laos, Mexico, and other countries in the early 2000s. The BOK established an Iowa chapter in the town of Nevada.

In addition to the BOK, former Florida Klansman Douglas Sadler has also tried to invigorate Klan activity in Iowa. Sadler was once a member of the Florida White Knights, but moved to Iowa in the mid-2000s.

There he formed the Fraternal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, based in Charles City and Cerro Gordo, which protested against gay marriage in Des Moines in January 2006.

The Klan has expanded into the Mid-Atlantic states, from Maryland up through New York. Here, relatively new Klan groups have stepped to the forefront in recruiting, organizing, and holding racist events.

The World Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, based in Sharpsburg, Maryland, was originally a tiny Klan group, but has exhibited growth in the 2000s, expanding to a number of nearby states, including West Virginia and Pennsylvania."

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/expansion.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=kkk
[/quote]

That makes sense. The KKK does hate black people, after all. I’m sure that having a black president isn’t exactly thrilling to them.

So there are even more racists than we previously thought. Or at least more are stepping up into the ranks of the KKK.

Are you suggesting we do something to stop this trend, Headhunter? Do you have a point or are you just reminding us that human nature is often morally repugnant?

There’s always a Klan rally popping up every now and then. I remember one a few years ago in Chicago. We just shook our heads and laughed at their stupidity. Besides, they wouldn’t have the guts to go into a ghetto.

They even hate white people, whether they’re from out of town, from the north, and think they’re racist views are stupid. They give white people the bad name. They should be considered a terrorist organization, but they are to stupid to do anything big.

[quote]Brayton wrote:

That makes sense. The KKK does hate black people, after all. I’m sure that having a black president isn’t exactly thrilling to them.

So there are even more racists than we previously thought. Or at least more are stepping up into the ranks of the KKK.

Are you suggesting we do something to stop this trend, Headhunter? Do you have a point or are you just reminding us that human nature is often morally repugnant?[/quote]

Extremism of any sort always provokes an equally opposite reaction. Ignoring Obama’s extremism (Left) stimulates the opposite sort of extremism.

Think of how differently the center of America (geographically) thinks, compared to those on the coasts.

Americans usually cast a wary eye on radicals, but this time did not.

What scare’s me is that this stuff is actually happening near me apparently also, according to the newspapers.

I’m nowhere near down south.

Meh. They’ll have a temporary spike in recruiment from non-committed racists, but quickly level off. They’re really going to have to relax their race requirements to expand their numbers to a respecatable level.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Meh. They’ll have a temporary spike in recruiment from non-committed racists, but quickly level off. They’re really going to have to relax their race requirements to expand their numbers to a respecatable level. [/quote]

I had a feeling this kind of thing could happen. I think if BO was a little more to the center and not so far to the left this wouldn’t be happening to the extent that it is. All we can really do is keep a watchful eye on our loved ones. I really hope that there arent any race riots.

[quote]jawara wrote:
I had a feeling this kind of thing could happen. I think if BO was a little more to the center and not so far to the left this wouldn’t be happening to the extent that it is. All we can really do is keep a watchful eye on our loved ones. I really hope that there arent any race riots.[/quote]

It doesn’t matter what his political stance is (left or right), this is all about race. Him being the President will bring all the closet racists out. Do you think if he was a Republican, the KKK wouldn’t care?

[quote]jawara wrote:
I had a feeling this kind of thing could happen. I think if BO was a little more to the center and not so far to the left this wouldn’t be happening to the extent that it is. All we can really do is keep a watchful eye on our loved ones. I really hope that there arent any race riots.[/quote]

Bull-fucking-shit.

The KKK would be all over this no matter what political affiliation he was. This is unbridled racism, plain and simple.

I like how you twist everything to somehow be Obama’s fault. Although it’s starting to become sad.

[quote]Reef wrote:
jawara wrote:
I had a feeling this kind of thing could happen. I think if BO was a little more to the center and not so far to the left this wouldn’t be happening to the extent that it is. All we can really do is keep a watchful eye on our loved ones. I really hope that there arent any race riots.

It doesn’t matter what his political stance is (left or right), this is all about race. Him being the President will bring all the closet racists out. Do you think if he was a Republican, the KKK wouldn’t care? [/quote]

This is about race but I don’t think its ONLY about race. I’m sure his radicalism only adds fuel to the fire. I know plenty of white people that dislike him because of where he wants to lead the country not because of his race.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
jawara wrote:

Bull-fucking-shit.

The KKK would be all over this no matter what political affiliation he was. This is unbridled racism, plain and simple.

I like how you twist everything to somehow be Obama’s fault. Although it’s starting to become sad.[/quote]

I didnt say it was solely his fault. I said if he were more to right this wouldnt be happening to the extent that it is.

[quote]jawara wrote:
I didnt say it was solely his fault. I said if he were more to right this wouldnt be happening to the extent that it is.[/quote]

Rubbish.

You don’t join the KKK because you judged someones political ideals, you join if your a racist bigot. They may try and play it off on his politics, but when you look at the situation honestly, it’s all about them not wanting a black man in power.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
jawara wrote:
I didnt say it was solely his fault. I said if he were more to right this wouldnt be happening to the extent that it is.

Rubbish.

You don’t join the KKK because you judged someones political ideals, you join if your a racist bigot. They may try and play it off on his politics, but when you look at the situation honestly, it’s all about them not wanting a black man in power.[/quote]

I agree. But I also think that BHO’s politics could push more people into the direction of joining groups like the KKK. I hope that this doesnt cause a backlash in the other direction where we have people joining black or hispanic groups in retaliation. We have enough problems as it is, we don’t need a race war…

[quote]Reef wrote:
jawara wrote:

It doesn’t matter what his political stance is (left or right), this is all about race. Him being the President will bring all the closet racists out. Do you think if he was a Republican, the KKK wouldn’t care? [/quote]

There wasn’t much spike in this when Condi, Clarence Thomas, or Colin Powell became very prominent. It may be different if a black conservative won the White House. I certainly hope, btw, that this happens someday soon. White America is beginning to perceive black people as radical leftists, even with their overwhelming rejection of gay marriage in Cali and other issues of the like, where black people often vote pretty conservatively.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
jawara wrote:

Rubbish.

You don’t join the KKK because you judged someones political ideals, you join if your a racist bigot. They may try and play it off on his politics, but when you look at the situation honestly, it’s all about them not wanting a black man in power.[/quote]

Gotta call BS on this. There are numerous black people who have risen to positions of prominence, without this reaction. Obama’s leftist views are fanning the flames. Racism that might have quietly died away gets reignited with his radicalism as a spark/excuse.

[quote]jawara wrote:
Makavali wrote:
jawara wrote:

Rubbish.

You don’t join the KKK because you judged someones political ideals, you join if your a racist bigot. They may try and play it off on his politics, but when you look at the situation honestly, it’s all about them not wanting a black man in power.

I agree. But I also think that BHO’s politics could push more people into the direction of joining groups like the KKK. I hope that this doesnt cause a backlash in the other direction where we have people joining black or hispanic groups in retaliation. We have enough problems as it is, we don’t need a race war…[/quote]

LOL!!!

You think Obama’s political stance is now driving people to blatant racism?

Are you really fucking serious?!

LOL!!!

Where the hell did you grow up?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
…There are numerous black people who have risen to positions of prominence,…
[/quote]

Nothing close to being President. Now the bigots feel ‘their’ country is out of their hands.

What are they afraid of ??? I would rather have a whole neighborhood like the Obama family living by me ,instead of the little white trash, theiving ,dope dealing, little waanabe ganster, punk’s that have been moving in to my area lately…

Civil War II I hope everyone is ready for it cause it’s probably going to happen.