T Nation

KSman Need Help - 23 Y/O 109 ng/dl TT

[quote]chubby1 wrote:
Reporting a 97.9 temp after waking seems like ir has worked feeling less cold still waiting on test results, this is killing me[/quote]

What is killing you?

We need you to be more specific. You listed all the symptoms of Kleinfelter’s Syndrome. Which of these (or others?) are you having a hard time dealing with?

You NEED more testing on thyroid. You NEED testing for your adrenals. If your doctor is unwilling, you can buy your own tests here:

http://www.lef.org/bloodtest/index.htm

Also, if he is unwilling, it’s time to switch doctors. You need to take control of your own healthcare or you will continue to spin your wheels and feel unwell.

[quote]Kaynon311 wrote:

[quote]chubby1 wrote:
Reporting a 97.9 temp after waking seems like ir has worked feeling less cold still waiting on test results, this is killing me[/quote]

What is killing you?

We need you to be more specific. You listed all the symptoms of Kleinfelter’s Syndrome. Which of these (or others?) are you having a hard time dealing with?

You NEED more testing on thyroid. You NEED testing for your adrenals. If your doctor is unwilling, you can buy your own tests here:

http://www.lef.org/bloodtest/index.htm

Also, if he is unwilling, it’s time to switch doctors. You need to take control of your own healthcare or you will continue to spin your wheels and feel unwell.[/quote]

Currently feeling the same mental clarity is getting worse so this is what Alzheimer’s feels like

Currently working with a well intentioned endo in Overland Park KS very nice guy although very old school.

Hello more results genetic testing says I am a normal 46 xy although it did not guarantee detection of anything outside of klienfelter and minor degrees of mosaic chromosomes.

ACTH was 30 pg/ml (6 to 50) normal
Cortisol am was 12.1mcg per dl (4 -22) normal
Igf1 307 ng/ml (83-350) normal

My TT actually jumped to 505 this month maybe due to iodine
replacement?
I was bamboozled again and they forgot to test my free test I am switching to a wellness doctor in lea wood KS , this is the last straw for kc internal med.
Need thyroid labs done… Still I don’t know why I delay on this.

Do I need to do ft3 ft4 tsh hashimotos, graves rt3? Or is that over kill?
I know Tt does not mean much but does this mean I have potential for natural production? I went from 110 to 505.

If TT is improving a lot, that still may be in progress.

Phone me some day and tell me about this new doc/

Hello ksman, I will call you about him. A guy in my area had the protocol prescribed to him without having to explain the details. This guy seems to get it. I am at the end of the road with my endo. He just wants more and more total t tests. The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again expecting different results. i am going to do a nolvadex restart and if that fails go on trt.