KSman Need Help - 23 Y/O 109 ng/dl TT

[quote]chubby1 wrote:
Reporting a 97.9 temp after waking seems like ir has worked feeling less cold still waiting on test results, this is killing me[/quote]

What is killing you?

We need you to be more specific. You listed all the symptoms of Kleinfelter’s Syndrome. Which of these (or others?) are you having a hard time dealing with?

You NEED more testing on thyroid. You NEED testing for your adrenals. If your doctor is unwilling, you can buy your own tests here:

Also, if he is unwilling, it’s time to switch doctors. You need to take control of your own healthcare or you will continue to spin your wheels and feel unwell.

[quote]Kaynon311 wrote:

[quote]chubby1 wrote:
Reporting a 97.9 temp after waking seems like ir has worked feeling less cold still waiting on test results, this is killing me[/quote]

What is killing you?

We need you to be more specific. You listed all the symptoms of Kleinfelter’s Syndrome. Which of these (or others?) are you having a hard time dealing with?

You NEED more testing on thyroid. You NEED testing for your adrenals. If your doctor is unwilling, you can buy your own tests here:

Also, if he is unwilling, it’s time to switch doctors. You need to take control of your own healthcare or you will continue to spin your wheels and feel unwell.[/quote]

Currently feeling the same mental clarity is getting worse so this is what Alzheimer’s feels like

Currently working with a well intentioned endo in Overland Park KS very nice guy although very old school.

Hello more results genetic testing says I am a normal 46 xy although it did not guarantee detection of anything outside of klienfelter and minor degrees of mosaic chromosomes.

ACTH was 30 pg/ml (6 to 50) normal
Cortisol am was 12.1mcg per dl (4 -22) normal
Igf1 307 ng/ml (83-350) normal

My TT actually jumped to 505 this month maybe due to iodine
replacement?
I was bamboozled again and they forgot to test my free test I am switching to a wellness doctor in lea wood KS , this is the last straw for kc internal med.
Need thyroid labs done… Still I don’t know why I delay on this.

Do I need to do ft3 ft4 tsh hashimotos, graves rt3? Or is that over kill?
I know Tt does not mean much but does this mean I have potential for natural production? I went from 110 to 505.

If TT is improving a lot, that still may be in progress.

Phone me some day and tell me about this new doc/

Hello ksman, I will call you about him. A guy in my area had the protocol prescribed to him without having to explain the details. This guy seems to get it. I am at the end of the road with my endo. He just wants more and more total t tests. The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again expecting different results. i am going to do a nolvadex restart and if that fails go on trt.