KSman is Here

Hey KSman, posted an update in my thread. Would appreciate you looking when you got the time: 19 and Possibly Low T - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Just posted an update. Thanks

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/pellets_and_e2

Good morning KSMAN,

I posted a blood work update here:

I still do not feel like a high T 27 year old should. I had relapsed into a 2 month period of 6-12 beers a day at night, EVERY night drinking period. I have been sober for only 3 days now and I am getting blood work done today around 11am. I suspect my estrogen will be coming back very high even with the .1mg of anastrazole every night. Please take a look at my blood work from 2 months ago and see if you can notice anything of concern.

Just a follow up to starting iodine replenishment if you wouldn’t mind in my thread

Hey KSman,

Penny for your thoughts?

Thanks!

Drinking every night.

I can only speak from experience…

When my 40th year rolled around, I realized I had an issue with alcohol abuse and decided to stop drinking.

Nearly a decade and many AA meetings later, I am still not drinking.

My life, my family, and my body thanks me for that decision.

The point here is this – I wish, at age 27 I recognized my issue. I’d have saved a good decade or so of screwing around.

The point I am trying (and perhaps failing to make here). Don’t take this as a downer, but a huge positive.

You are still young and if you figure it out now, you’ll have the lions share of your good years still in front of you.

Good luck.

1 Like

Post above in the wrong thread?

i posted blood work updates here KSMAN - your input would be great appreciated ! :smiley:

[quote]coulrophobia wrote:
i posted blood work updates here KSMAN - your input would be great appreciated ! :smiley:

please see my follow up response KSMAN! Thank you sir!

updated labs

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/coolnatedawgs_trt_log?pageNo=0

Hey KS…just a ring to let you know I posted up my temps…looks like I have issues. Have to get labs for the remaining missing tests I mentioned earlier…have never had them. Started TRT Past December - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Thanks for all you do on here!
Mark

K Sman,

Could you look at my latest test results. Will it take a while before lower E2 results start showing up as higher T numbers?

Thanks,

SMG

KSman,

I have begun my log here.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/my_trt_journey_and_log

Thanks So Much for all you have done and are doing!

KSman,

Can iodine cause heartburn issues? I’ve got some killer heart burn lately and I’m not sure what is causing it anymore. It typically kicks in hard and heavy after some fatty foods (good fats- oils/nuts/pb). I haven’t really tested to see what happens after more carbs and less fats but all I know is I haven’t been able to shake it for a few days. A quick google search shows iodine is related- what’s the fix?

Not heard of this issue before. Probably not common, but that is of little comfort for you. Try stopping for a while and see what happens? Any idea if gall bladder is a possible player?

I wouldn’t even begin to know how to figure that part out. I think the idea behind ADDING iodine causing GERD is that low iodine gets the body to properly produce stomach acid again and perhaps mine just isn’t ready for it. I’m going to try to be more diligent with my enzymes and probiotics and see if that helps. I may need to add in some famotidine to be able to function as it makes it difficult to breath. Will ride out as long as I can

Hello KSman.

I am brand new at an actual TRT program trying to read and learn as much as possible. I am working with an actual TRT clinic / doctor.

I started a thread presenting my situation as best I could.

I do not know how to post a link to take you directly to my post, but my post is HIgh T, High Free T, but Wood Issues. Started April 30, 2013

I wonder based on my current high T levels as of April 26 (less than 1 week on TRT): (1) do my doctors have me on too much T (and HCG) OR (2) do I just need to get control of E2 (down to or near 22) OR (3) a combination of both?

I really could use your expert guidance. I want to do this right, but more importantly I have a lot at stake to get this right.

If one still hasn’t reached sufficient temps throughout the day, would they keep rolling on iodine.? I don’t know if I should look at another source of iodine or at my thermometer for maybe being off but I still float around 98.0 deg and I should be reaching ~750mg of iodine in 3 days. Not sure where to go from there…

KSman, I appreciate what you do and your time.

If you get the chance could you please help me

Thank you

I’m going to sound like a broken record. Can you please check out my gyno pics? I’m going to the doc on Friday and need some guidance on what to ask doc to prescribe, if anything. I updated my thread…

Many thanks KSman!!!