T Nation

KSman is Here

@KSman when you have a little time could you look over my last few posts in my case. Would like your thoughts on what I should do next. Thanx.

Continuing the discussion from 28 Y/O, No Libido and High Ferritin:

@KSman Would you be so kind as to look at my log and give your opinion on the QuestDiag tests I want to order? I just need to know if they are comprehensive enough… Thanks. NH_Watts' TRT Log

KSman,

Could you please take a look at my thread, everything is high, T, FT, ETC. My main concern is E2 is it very high at 110, I need to lower it!!???
Can I take 2 to 3 pills og arimidix at the same time???

@KSman if you could be so kind to provide some feedback on my latest thyroid bloodwork results, it would be greatly appreciated. Quite confused as to where I go from here!

Bat signal @KSman. Please look at my thread when available.

@KSman Could you take a look at my latest labs when you have a moment please?

Hi KSman. I’ve got a couple of questions re thyroid labs when you get a couple of minutes.

Hello KSman, I would greatly appreciate some help analysing my blood results

Many Thanks

Hey ksman, can I please get your interpretation of my labs in this thread: [Case Thread] 3 Years of TRT ?

Would really appreciate your interpretation of my bloodwork! https://forums.t-nation.com/t/20-y-o-secondary-hypogonadism/242057?u=bandit97

Hi @KSman

I would really appreciate if you could see my latest post on HPTA restart.

Thanks again for all your help!

23 Y/O. No Sex Drive, ED, Shrivelled Penis and Testes

Hey KSMan. Would love your thoughts on my latest blood work:

Thanks for all the help you provide - it’s much appreciated -Mike

Hey man I’m 18. I have very high shbg and digestive problems. Can you please help me.

Autoimmune, Fertility and Possible Hormone Issues, Help With Labs Needed Please

Hi @KSman, Would very much appreciate your feedback on my latest bloods. I also have a few questions related to my latest protocol I would love to run by you…

Hello KSman, when you have some spare time could you offer advice on extensive labs.
Thank you.