KSman is Here

KSman could you please review the following post and provide a recommendation?
Thank you for your help

Is @KSman still around? I would really appreciate his advice on my blood work for thyoid. I recently made a post… Here is the link…

Kind Regards

@KSman looks like you’ve your hands full, but if/when you get around to replies, please loop me in:

KSman, I posted my detailed labs and a few specific questions based okn the unexpected results. If you could find the time to take a look I would greatly appreciate it. I have a follow-up Thursday I would like to be as informed as possible for.

If you accept that steadier levels are better, doing everything EOD works well and things are simpler in a way. I do this because of hCG EOD. I also inject hCG+hGH.

Hi @KSman, when you have a second could you please comment on this update? 31 Y/O Ngiapmac's Journey to Solving Low T - #45 by ngiapmac

Thank you sir!

Hey Ksman,

Could you please comment on my thread, I have a few questions. I have posted my body temperatures like you asked.

@KSman
Forgive me for the ignorant question, but when someone starts TRT and their testosterone levels rise, that also causes their estrogen levels to rise right?

So if they come off of TRT and their testosterone levels return to the pre-TRT levels, will their estrogen also drop and return to their pre TRT levels, or will their estrogen stay at an elevated level?

Or if they were taking TRT with an AI and crashed their estrogen levels, then stopped taking TRT, would estrogen stay at the crashed levels? Or would it come back to pre-TRT levels on its own?

How far your E2 rises depends on your conversion rate, that’s why some use AI’s. If you stop TRT everything will return to pre-TRT levels in time.

@KSman new results and GnRH test

( check both posts )

Hey KSman,

I have left a question on my thread and would really appreciate it, if you would take a look when you get a chance please.

help-with-testosterone-results

Thanks

Hey @KSman, I am finally due to see my endo tomorrow to follow-up on my bloodwork that I had done in early December, and was hoping to get some input from you before I do so. Would you mind checking out the latest post in my thread when you get a chance? 31 Y/O Ngiapmac's Journey to Solving Low T - #48 by ngiapmac

Thanks in advance sir.

@KSman I think you really need to be cautious with your recommendation of IR to those suffering from thyroid issues. I was just diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and have reason to believe that this was caused, or the onset was expedited, by the use of a high dose iodine supplement. My TSH before ever doing IR was 2.0, and that jumped to 3.86 after doing my first IR. Information in this article also confirms that high dose iodine can worsen your autoimmune thyroid condition http://thyroidpharmacist.com/articles/iodine-hashimotos/

2 Likes

KSMAN, I had a couple questions on my thread about my TRT regulation and your thoughts on sermorelin vs HGH. If you get a chance could you make a brief comment on it.
Thank you sir!

Hi @KSman, would really appreciate your input on my blood results. Thanks.

@KSman,
New to the layout style of this forum and wanted to run something by you if you had the chance.
Have read many of your inputs on HTPA restarts dating back to, hell, 2011 - and not to inflate your ego too much but seem to have a good hold on these sort of things.

Synopsis - 23, ex-propecia user.

Blood test shows test at 340, was upper 800’s prior to use.
Length of use was 1 year.
I’m not a hypochondriac, just want to get my test back to normal range.
Been off ~5/6 months, have had pulsating recoveries every week or so where sexual performance increases, but then back to less energy.
Still run, still lift, slight weight gain, nothing crazy. Still grow a beard, but strength of erections and desire are not there.
I feel I could be a good candidate for a restart. With the info I have given you, could you recommend a protocol for me to follow?

If you don’t get a specific response, he has written a sticky with a full HPTA restart protocol in it. Might be a good place to start.

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/hpta-restart-for-trt-w-application-to-gear-pct/211723?u=pinkylifting

Hi KSman, could you take a look at my post? I think you could help out pretty easily. Thanks!

Hey bud if you have a chance please. I have Dr appt tomorrow. Thanks for your time. Low T, I Think It's Thyroid? Ksman (was on Clomid now t-cyp) - #92 by anon10230041

Hi KSMan, could you look at the last few posts of my topic, please? Thanks :slight_smile: