KSman is Here

Temps taken and iodine queries posted…

My thread…

TSH normal is a 11:1 range that is insane.

TSH near 1.0 is good.

If your oral body temperatures are good, typically no need for labs. But odd TSH levels merit more investigation. Looking at your ‘case’ thread, you do have low body temperatures and elevated TSH. Your fT3 was mid-range and if body temps still low, that implies possible rT3 interfering with fT3 at T3 receptors.

I also posted this to your ‘case’ thread.

Hey KSMan, completed 3 weeks of Aromasin monotherapy after you suggested using an AI for high estradiol/SHBG. Any thoughts on the results? Thanks

Hi KSman, I had posted some updated lab info a few days ago. If you would take a look at the results and give me your input it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi KSman, I found yet another doctor. He claims that with testosterone cream the HPTA isn’t fully shutdown because levels of T drop low enough at night that the pituitary sends gonadatrophins to get the testes working,. He says he regularly measures FSH levels in his patients and sees the effect in the FSH values. Do you think this is BS?

1 Like

Hi KSman. Appreciate if you could have a quick read of the update on my thread

Hey @KSman:

I greatly appreciate all of the help you give on this thread, and while I never apologized for my high E2 induced rant, I got the feeling that you didn’t take it personally since you are a cat wrangler from way back.

I have a question and would very much appreciate your help. I’ve been on TRT for about three years without HCG and of course, have had a little atrophy. I’m also controlling E2 with Grapeseed Extract, and all seems to be going well.

But, I have occasion upcoming in which I would like to restore testicular size. To that end, I have ordered HCG from a source I am comfortable with. It comes with bacteriostatic water with which to mix the powder. I have also ordered Adex.

My question is what would be the ideal protocol for restoration of size - not so concerned with functionality.

My research has led me to a protocol that I think is acceptable - 500 iu’s on MWF of week one, then three weeks off, and then repeat.

I know this may create a T to E conversion issue in the testicles, so I think I should take .25 of Adex (I’m an over responder) on days of the HCG injections.

Am I way off base?

TL;DR After three years of 140mg of Test Cyp weekly, w/o an AI or HCG, I want to make my balls bigger. So, 500 iu of HCG EOD for a week with .25 of Adex, then three weeks off, followed by another week of the same protocol. I’m only concerned with restoration of size for aesthetic purposes for aobut a month, then back to marbles is okay.

Thanks in advance!

KSman,
I have some recent blood work back and wanted to ask if you’d take a look and see if I’m on the right track because I’m still not feeling well.

KSMAN, I absolutely do not intend to bug you, but I posted on January 27th with “Blood levels do not add up”. You advised a different dose, which I’ve followed, with the exception of switching to IM instead of sub-q. I posted my new labs, which are seriously high (tt=2400, ft=600). I was wondering if you’d mind suggesting a protocol to get back to normal levels?

1 Like

250iu hCG SC EOD should be sufficient. That should restore size. Thinking that bigger doses will go beyond that is groundless. hCG should be used steady, do not cycle. Just think about young virile males, does their LH shut on and off?

Got it, thanks!

KSMan:

If you could review my update, it would be appreciated.

Thank You.

I received two, 2ml ampules manufactured by Fertigyn. One ampule has the freeze dried hcg, 5000iu, the other has sodium chloride.

I figured 2ml of sodium chloride would make it very difficult to dose 250iu so I ordered bacteriostatic water, and a 10ml sterile empty vial. I plan to mix 10ml of water with the 5000iu of hcg and figure I will then have injectable hcg at 500iu per ml.

Am I way off base or is the a decent plan?

Sounds good.
But add 5ml water to 5000iu and inject less volume, that is the typical concentration and then 250iu is “25” on insulin syringes.

Multi-dose hCG would be vulnerable to bacteria and dangerous if using saline water.

The provided water was part of use for injecting 5000iu all at one time for IVF fertility work and then there is no storage vulnerability and BA water not needed for that.

Got it, thanks!

I thought TSH was best closer to 1.0 and that 1.6 was supposed to be a problem indicator?

also please when you get a moment visit my thread. I feel like im not getting anywhere with my situation…

I cannot respond to that, cannot find where that came from for context.

Link me there.

Just a small question , I know i have hypogonadism already but i received new results today with low ggt 7 (15-73) what does it mean ? I can’t seem to find info anywhere ? @KSman

A good place to be. See this:

Can also be lower via different genetics also via enzyme variations.

In summary, genes play a substantial role in explaining differences in plasma levels of GGT, ALT and AST (h2 22–60 %), which are important markers of liver injury and other disease. Genetic influences on liver enzyme levels include additive and non-additive genetic effects. Genotype by sex interactions (for GGT and ALT) and genotype by age interactions (for GGT in males) were present, but there was no evidence that different genes are expressed across sex or age.

Can also be lower via different genetics also via enzyme variations.