KSman is Here

Hi KSman, when you have an opportunity, would you mind looking here:

To provide direction / advice on adjusting my TRT course?

Thanks

Klippe

Hi All, does anyone have any news on KSman? Is everything okay? He seems very quiet lately. Let us know if there is anything we can help with?

Otherwise, another request to look at my edited post re: changing TRT only 2 weeks in:

Thanks.

On the road for a while. So will not be posting much.

Ksman,

I know you said you’re on the road, but if you get a chance, can you take a look at my thread please? I updated it with new blood test results. Thanks!

KSMAN,
perhaps you could give a cursory review. Some quick notes: Low test according to labs, “high” (subclinical) TSH, about 3 weeks into IR. First few days (on “off” days from exercise) saw good increases in body temp. Days after workouts go back to low body temps (96.low 97).

ultimately just trying to lose weight (fat) and sort of opened a can of worms when I found I had low T. Not opposed to going on TRT at 35, but am trying to determine the root cause of low test prior to jumping into it.

KSman,

Could you look at my thread again.

FNG New to TRT - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Thanks in advance, Jim_D

Hi KSman, finally got new bloods to adjust my dosages. Could you please look here:

And see if my suggested course of action is the best one and one that you would suggest?

Hint, my previous suspicions were correct re Test metabolisation and AI response.

Thanks

Klippe

[quote]Klippe wrote:
Hi KSman, finally got new bloods to adjust my dosages. Could you please look here:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/klippe_an_hrt_journey?pageNo=0#6348433

And see if my suggested course of action is the best one and one that you would suggest?

Hint, my previous suspicions were correct re Test metabolisation and AI response.

Thanks

Klippe[/quote]

Hi KSman, I answered your question. I also designed a new dosing protocol around your suggestions. Would u take a look please? Thanks

KSman, could you look at my update. https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/fng_new_to_trt?id=5697758&pageNo=1

Thanks in advance.

KSman:

My new lab results are in for my case -

Thank You.

Hi KSman, would you have a look at my question here:

Thanks my friend

Hey KSman, blood results here:

Had some questions for you here KSman Struggling with Levels for Years - #19 by thewolf010

Hey KSman, Would like your opinion and knowledge on some hormones and some other stuff. Just trying to learn from the master: Journey Towards a Better Me

KSman:

The AM & PM recorded body temperatures I took over a week are now posted.

Thank You.

Guidance on Low T, Obesity, Etc - #12 by KSman)

Hi KSman, new labs are in…some deep thinking required, but maybe not???

Hi KSman
Im new here.I m after left orchiectomy, on TRT 3 years now.
I am on 100mg Testosterone Enanthate/week(two shots), 1mg
anastrozole/week, 250IU HCG E3D.
Possibly, my bodys aromatase
activity decreased due to orchiectomy and I think it would be reasonable
to lower the anastrozole dosage. What do you think about it?

Sorry for my english.
Thanks for your answer!

We cannot work your case here.

Please create your own topic/thread.

Post your lab work there with lab ranges.

KSman:

Short update on my situation here -

enter link description here

Thank You, Sir.

KSman;

Link above looks funky but does work.

Thanks Again.