KSman is Here

Let me know your thoughts on my replies to you? Thanks, KSman!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/36yo_trt_next_steps;jsessionid=D84B2A1514EA92AE1E98767EBDEB0A62-mcd02.hydra?pageNo=0#bottom

[quote]KSman wrote:
I cut back to 2 drops EOD and after couple of months I noted that I was getting too emotional, so I have gone to 4 drops. No current labs to see where that has taken me, just going by how I feel. So that is not very useful. My brother has had to cut back as well, so there is a family pattern to this. In any case, the labs plus calculations will get one back on target if the current labs are in reportable range. So in that regard, things can proceed normally.

I am not yet convinced that my Doc’s suggestion has merit, seems hard to believe. But perhaps he did not have a 22pg/ml target in mind. Because I was getting emotional, one can assume just on that that I still need it. Getting choked up watching a movie is not comfortable for me.[/quote]

I hear yeah! When my E2 gets to high I get emotional as well, along with deprssive thoughts. So far okay now. If if those symtoms return what do you think I should try next, Aromasin or Letro?

KSMAN, got new blood test results:

[quote]cobra003 wrote:

[quote]KSman wrote:
I cut back to 2 drops EOD and after couple of months I noted that I was getting too emotional, so I have gone to 4 drops. No current labs to see where that has taken me, just going by how I feel. So that is not very useful. My brother has had to cut back as well, so there is a family pattern to this. In any case, the labs plus calculations will get one back on target if the current labs are in reportable range. So in that regard, things can proceed normally.

I am not yet convinced that my Doc’s suggestion has merit, seems hard to believe. But perhaps he did not have a 22pg/ml target in mind. Because I was getting emotional, one can assume just on that that I still need it. Getting choked up watching a movie is not comfortable for me.[/quote]

I hear yeah! When my E2 gets to high I get emotional as well, along with deprssive thoughts. So far okay now. If if those symtoms return what do you think I should try next, Aromasin or Letro?[/quote]

Letro has a bad rep for been harsh with guys getting undetectable E2, you can try Aromasin then see which works better for you.

KSMAN,

Can you weigh-in on his thread.
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/feeling_like_im_at_the_end_of_the_rope

[quote]Kaynon311 wrote:
KSMAN,

He has many threads. Looks like you and others are treating this like a first post. I am not going to dig through all of the different threads to try to see what might need to be addressed. Also need to see his responses to this latest post.

[quote]KSman wrote:

[quote]Kaynon311 wrote:
KSMAN,

He has many threads. Looks like you and others are treating this like a first post. I am not going to dig through all of the different threads to try to see what might need to be addressed. Also need to see his responses to this latest post.[/quote]

I dug through most of them.

He’s been having similar issues for a while now.

He has a habit of posting the issues he’s having, but doesn’t come back to check responses or provide more information. You actually commented on a few of them in 2011.

What’s the protocol for getting KSman canonized a saint?

Newest lab results if anyone can comment on thoughts/concerns. Main issues are dealing with not feeling sex drive/energetic/motivated and depressed and anxiety. Thanks in advance

KSMan,

Can you weigh in on this thread:

Hello KSMAN, can you please review my latest lab results and provide your opinion on what I should do next.

I responded to your questions, KSman. Thanks

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/19_year_old_australia_symptoms_of_low_t?id=5673314&pageNo=3

KSMAN

Thank you much for taking a look at my thread. I have posted the requested information

My doc agreed my thyroid is a little hypo and he likes fT3 to be around 3.5 and mine is 2.6. He gave me a Tyrosine and Iodine supplement to try before we even think about meds. I know you like Iodine but do you have any opinions on Tyrosine? Thanks for commenting on my other question as well.

I also updated some questions you asked if you need to look

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/coming_off_trt_help?id=5647097&pageNo=1

K Sman,

Could you take a look at my thread again?

Thanks

KSman, could you look at my thread again. Im not sure what to do to get E up. I wanted your input on whether or not I should start on a T supp to raise E.

Thanks, Jim_D

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/fng_new_to_trt

KSman,

First want to thank you for all your time and knowledge that you share on these forums.

Could I get you to look at my post and offer some suggestions? I’ve read several of your post and did some searching but still didn’t find answers.

Thanks!!

Can you post in my thread again? I replied to your post and posted some new test results.

KSman,

First want to thank you for all your time and knowledge that you share on these forums.

Could I get you to look at my post and offer some suggestions? I’ve read several of your post and did some searching but still didn’t find answers.

Thanks!!

KSman, please take a look at my last two posts in my thread, including recent labs plus 2 weeks of body temp data (both waking and max temp of each day).

Your feedback is welcome, as always.