KSman is Here

I have been away and will try to catch up.

Chubby: You need your own thread with your labs there and other things as per the advice for new guys sticky. You are young, but need to learn as much, or more as the older guys here. Read the stickies. There is a lot to get through and that takes time. Docs are mostly useless, so you need to take charge of your own health care; you cannot be passive.

Your doc is on the right track, there are issues that affect the pituitary that do not involve prolactin. Read that sticky. Create your thread and from here, provide links back to that. I can meet you in 66047for beer and food. PM’s disabled on this site ;(

Thyroid function: Body temps are the bottom line, see thyroid basics sticky and post in your own thread.

KSman- I know you’re slammed, but when you get a chance I’d love to have your input. Thanks Much, clarkster

[quote]KSman wrote:
I have been away and will try to catch up.

Chubby: You need your own thread with your labs there and other things as per the advice for new guys sticky. You are young, but need to learn as much, or more as the older guys here. Read the stickies. There is a lot to get through and that takes time. Docs are mostly useless, so you need to take charge of your own health care; you cannot be passive.

Your doc is on the right track, there are issues that affect the pituitary that do not involve prolactin. Read that sticky. Create your thread and from here, provide links back to that. I can meet you in 66047for beer and food. PM’s disabled on this site ;(

Thyroid function: Body temps are the bottom line, see thyroid basics sticky and post in your own thread.

[/quote]

Hey KSMAN

I did a thyroid test but it did not include fts3 and fts4 i overlooked it when the doctor put in the order. =(

I would like to meet you at your town, pls text/call four eight four - eight oh two 8954

Hi KSman, I’ve updated my thread per your instructions. Would appreciate your input. Thx.

Hi k man please can you look at my new labs and give me some advice

Been on the road working: Expect a lot of work for next 6-8 months. I may not be here as often.

Hi Ksman can you look at my answer to your question please and give me some advice , thank you.

Hi Ksman can you check out my TRT thread and give me your feedback? Thanks!

Ksman- I’d love to buy you a beer and a meal if you could help me out. My doctor just lost his license for sexually abusing patients, possibly including myself during my teen years (not sure if what he was doing was medically necessary). Now I’m in need of a new doc and advice. I’m in Roeland Park/KCK.

Anyone else that has advice on TRT docs in this area can contact me as well.

[quote]Widget88 wrote:
Ksman- I’d love to buy you a beer and a meal if you could help me out. My doctor just lost his license for sexually abusing patients, possibly including myself during my teen years (not sure if what he was doing was medically necessary). Now I’m in need of a new doc and advice. I’m in Roeland Park/KCK. Number is 816 Four Eight Nine Eight Zero Eight Eight. Anyone else that has advice on TRT docs in this area can contact me at that number as well. [/quote]

Depends on how deep your pockets are. I do not know of a GP who does this who will take BCBSKS.

If you aren’t working too hard i finally got the results from capillary blood testing versus venous. Very interesting results (sky high) that now leave me scratching my head…

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/coming_off_trt_help?id=5647097&pageNo=1

Thank you!

KSman,
If you get a chance, could you take a look at the most recent information listed in the thread regarding my wife’s hormones?

Thanks so much. We really appreciate what you do for us here on the T-Nation forums.

Hey KSman, I updated my thread with new bloodwork. Could you please take a look > http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/got_blood_tests_please_help

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

I noticed back in February you said you was stopping your AI for a while because it was very low at the same dose you had always been on. Seems that your DR said some guys get to the point they don’t need it anymore. How are you doing now?

The reason I asked is I have stopped Anastrozole for 12 days now minus taking .25mg one day to see if side effects returned, which they did. I have been feeling fine so far. If you are having good luck without an AI I might give it a try before trying another AI.

I cut back to 2 drops EOD and after couple of months I noted that I was getting too emotional, so I have gone to 4 drops. No current labs to see where that has taken me, just going by how I feel. So that is not very useful. My brother has had to cut back as well, so there is a family pattern to this. In any case, the labs plus calculations will get one back on target if the current labs are in reportable range. So in that regard, things can proceed normally.

I am not yet convinced that my Doc’s suggestion has merit, seems hard to believe. But perhaps he did not have a 22pg/ml target in mind. Because I was getting emotional, one can assume just on that that I still need it. Getting choked up watching a movie is not comfortable for me.

Getting choked up watching a movie is not comfortable for me.

But man, it was the movie Beaches!

KsMan…can you take a look at ‘Arimidex dosage’ in the T replacement forum? Thanks.

KsMan can you take a look at my thread FNG new to TRT. Thanks.

Thanks for your reply regarding ‘arimidex dosage’. I supplied additional info for you.

Links are more fun than easter-egg hunts :wink: