KSman is Here

Just an update and maybe any thoughts on this… Started TRT Past December - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Could you check my thread please. I have updated the labs.
Thank you in advance,

[quote]KSman wrote:

LAS: I have read many books. Some are crap. Doc’s cannot write freely, they do not have freedom of speech. Others have freedom of speech and can provide more useful info.

[/quote]

Do you have any specific book recommendation?

Griff: You asked about over training. The issues will very rarely be on any doc’s radar scope.

Cholesterol can be low, undermining your whole steroid hormone cascade.

rT3 can be elevated, blocking your fT3.

• fT3 can be mid range or higher, yet body temps are low [other thyroid hormones might be mid or elevated]
  • TSH can be elevated
  • symptoms similar to hypothyroidism or hypogonadism
  • but if other thyroid problems or low iodine, thyroid hormones can be below optimal
  • docs typically have no idea about optimal or need to seek that.

Still a little fuzzy on this actual values of the diff esters. Using the values from your most useful listing, am I wrong in assuming
The actual mg test in a dose I would prepare based on the vial labels; (100mg/ml prop, and 250mg/ml cyp and enanth) is less?
Further, if the most useful values are actual, would using those be helpful to calculate consistent dosing?
Thank you for any help you can give .

Mike: I am confused about your question.
The mg/ml on the label is mg if T+ester per ml.
And not all T+esters are the same as we discussed before.
If you are switching products, you will need to factor mg/ml and %T/mg to have the same dose.

Just answer the damn question for the man and make his life easy… It would take you less time to do this then confuse him with your Mumbo jumbo lol

You can never just answer anyone’s questions… Like talking to a doctor… Always giving the run around and a bunch off bullshit about a different subject :slight_smile: exp Iodine…

if you have the time to take a look, i would appreciate it bro. you seem to have a PhD in BroScience :slight_smile:

IW, You can do the math. We do not even know what he is considering his baseline dose for a particular ester. He is not making his needs clear. Why don’t you take this over.

It’s ur show bud… Just think u have a har time to answer questions…

As I said before I believe your heart is in the right place am your a smart dude but it took me months to get anything out of you and still was confused by some of your answers.

I cannot and won’t agree with the whole iodine thing as I saw it’s effects first hand and felt them… I think more care has to be taken when people are as desperate as they seem to be when coming here for help.

They would do anything to feel better and ksman it made me feel much worse…

You’re becoming depersonalized And I get it with having so many questions but the advice should not be that the whole world jumps on 50 mg of iodine.

KSman, I started TRT again in June 2012. I tried Androgel from 2004 to 2006 and never felt good on it. I gave up on testosterone and just used antidepressants(depression was my main issue).Not a huge success, but better. Still had low energy, and lack of interest in most things. My low T was diagnosed with a TT of 111 in 2004. I was 33.

In June 2012 I was started on 200mg test cyp a week. My TT was low 200’s, and E2 levels were not checked. My TT spiked to over 1500, and the doc told me to stop the shots for 2-3 weeks to lower the level.

I stopped as directed, but I also changed doctors. The new doc put me on 200mg test cyp per week with no AI. By the time October came around I felt horrible. Symptoms were severe acne on back, depression, crying spells, no drive, brain fog x1000, hit and miss libido, and anxiety.

I didn’t know anything about E2, and I just continued to take my shots every week. I have felt like total shit since this all began. I was finally give Letrozole in May. I was told to take it everyday for the first week and then every other day.

I again switched docs,and the new doc is an anti-aging doc who had me do a saliva test for hormones. Before getting lab results back, the new doc prescribed 70mg test cyp a week and hcg with no AI. After 2 weeks i still didnt feel better, and i thought my E2 was going up again, so i dosed .625mg letro to make sur my levels didnt climb again. My results came back as low FT(135), low progesterone, low dhea, and low cortisol. He said my E2 was almost 0.

He now has me on compounded troches, 10mg test with 250u hcg. I am also taking 10mg Cortef am/pm for 20mg a day for the low cortisol. I also bought progesterone cream from him, and I use 1/8 teaspoon a day on my inner arm. I have been on this new protocol for less than a week, and I feel like total shit! My sleep is off, anxiety is bad, and so is the depression.
Should I get away from this doc? I made contac with my old doc, and he said the troches are not good for trt. He said I’m probably not getting enough testosterone.
If I switch back to my old doc I can get T cyp shots, hcg, and I told him I want to use arimidex.

What would you do if you were me, and you were already on TRT?

OK, I am shooting for a 100mg wk dose of T, and intend to use 3x wk inj schedule. Hcg and Adex, the basic protocol
Learned here makes sense. My understanding is the diff weight of the esters effects absorbtion rates mainly. The #'s then from your most useful post being based on 100mg are percent concentrations of T in those ester combinations. Yes, I can do the math, just making sure I understood, and have not read a post where folks doses were based on actual T % of the particular ester they were using.

I can only suggest the standard protocol, get stable on that then get serum lab work.
200mg T per week has been seen to be a bad method here before.

hCG in the troches? May not be working. If you cannot get positive with a home pregnancy test to detect hCG, its probably a dud.

Lab values change with how you inject, often or once a week and the lab timing. So your results need to be in that context.

any suggestions for period between now and thyroid retest?

thanks.

I added my labs from today.

I posted a link in estrodiol and why it matters

It says progesterone is converted to free T and lowers E2 is this bullshit in your opinion?

If true would progesterone cream convert to free T and lower E2?

KSman, can you look here.

Thanks

Hey KSman, I recently updated my log and I was wondering if you could take a look. Thanks!

Good Morning,

New lab results and the doctor wants to try ZRT blood spot testing. When you have a second can you see my last post and see if anything stands out or if you have comments? Thanks

hey I am in the Kansas City Kansas area, I tested 109 ng/dg TT ad 2.5 for serum test. I am 23 yold. My doctor tells me I need an MRI to look at my pituatary but my prolactin is 6.5 1 and my TSH is 0.81. I did not get free t3 or t4 tested (it did not occur to me at the time) but my t4 is showing as 8.4. I think I can rule out thyroid issues? Since my prolactin is showing as normal do I need this MRI? I’m a young guy so this has me worried.