KSman is Here

A link makes things easier.

Here’s a link for you. Hope it works. Thanks for your help, I’m still getting used to how the forum works. 30 Y/O Just Started TRT. Trying to Learn All I Can):

Gotcha. Thanks for all your replies!

Krisslers argument is that cream is the “gold standard” for TRT as it “mimicks the daily rise in the morning and lowering throughout the day of a young man” as well as the DHT thing. It seems you offer injections as gold standard as you see so many thyroid issues causing absorption problems and absorption problems in general. As well as estrogen, but it seems daily drops of anastrazole could counter that problem.

If someone aborbs cream just fine, and expense isn’t a concern, would you recommend cream over injections? If so, what’s your opinion on exercising an hour to an hour and a half after applying cream?

If you exercise soon after applying cream it will be lost in sweat. How soon do you think the absorption takes?

With thyroid problems, common, creams and gels are simply not absorbed.

Creams and gels are vastly more costly than T cyp/eth.

Is a daily rise in T really of importance? No proof. Should be stated as a daily rise in FT followed by a big drop in FT lower that injected FT.

If creams work well for you, if you do not sweat it off, and the cost does not bother you…

Most are not bothered with having to inject, gels and creams isolate guys from those horrors.

I have repeated most of what you already know.

I have switched over to Aromasin (6.25 mg/day) and am not noticing the same fatigue.

I found a great doctor who is willing to work with me. I mentioned all the concerns you brought up in my thread regarding my thyroid, my high estradiol/shbg, and my low free test. He was very open to what I had to say. He asked me if I’d considered clomid or HCG monotherapy. I responded that, since my labs don’t indicate secondary hypogondasim, that I don’t think either would really help in my case.

He then asked, “Would you like to begin TRT?”

I told him I’d like to avoid it if at all possible, but that if all else fails, I will take the plunge.

He recommended I run aromasin for the next 4 weeks to lower my estrogen/shbg and that we would retest in 4 weeks and go from there.

Two Questions:

1. Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t AI monotherapy tend to have a low success rate? I"m just not seeing many reports online of guys who tried it with great success.

2. In the event that AI monotherapy does not improve the free test, should I begin TRT?

Hello KSman,
Please help so I can go back to my doc a little more educated with my problem,

Thank you

Hi KSman

I am getting some blood work done tomorrow, I was hoping you may have time to review what tests I should get. I have included them in my latest reply over at

Thanks so much for your assistance!

This is not where we should do this, belongs in your thread will it will not get lost.

1. For you it works or does not. More depth depends on your labs.
  2. A good option, but not enough material here to work on.

@KSman

Hey there, I updated my thread with blood work after 4 weeks on TRT. Numbers look great but I almost feel the same as pre trt

Here’s the link:

Low LH & FSH. High E2, Moderate Test - #54 by mrphoenix

@KSman, could you take a look at my thread. I think I have taken thyroid supplements that weren’t necessary and am feeling horrible

Need Help with My HPTA Restart - #20 by KSman

@KSman. Your experienced eye would be welcome when you have time,

Much appreciated.

Peter

Hi KSman. Can you tell me if it’s worth getting t3, rT3 and t4 test done if the TSH returns a normal lab reading? I can get it done but it would have to be privately billed.

Thanks

Temps taken and iodine queries posted…

My thread…

TSH normal is a 11:1 range that is insane.

TSH near 1.0 is good.

If your oral body temperatures are good, typically no need for labs. But odd TSH levels merit more investigation. Looking at your ‘case’ thread, you do have low body temperatures and elevated TSH. Your fT3 was mid-range and if body temps still low, that implies possible rT3 interfering with fT3 at T3 receptors.

I also posted this to your ‘case’ thread.

Hey KSMan, completed 3 weeks of Aromasin monotherapy after you suggested using an AI for high estradiol/SHBG. Any thoughts on the results? Thanks

Hi KSman, I had posted some updated lab info a few days ago. If you would take a look at the results and give me your input it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi KSman, I found yet another doctor. He claims that with testosterone cream the HPTA isn’t fully shutdown because levels of T drop low enough at night that the pituitary sends gonadatrophins to get the testes working,. He says he regularly measures FSH levels in his patients and sees the effect in the FSH values. Do you think this is BS?

1 Like

Hi KSman. Appreciate if you could have a quick read of the update on my thread

Hey @KSman:

I greatly appreciate all of the help you give on this thread, and while I never apologized for my high E2 induced rant, I got the feeling that you didn’t take it personally since you are a cat wrangler from way back.

I have a question and would very much appreciate your help. I’ve been on TRT for about three years without HCG and of course, have had a little atrophy. I’m also controlling E2 with Grapeseed Extract, and all seems to be going well.

But, I have occasion upcoming in which I would like to restore testicular size. To that end, I have ordered HCG from a source I am comfortable with. It comes with bacteriostatic water with which to mix the powder. I have also ordered Adex.

My question is what would be the ideal protocol for restoration of size - not so concerned with functionality.

My research has led me to a protocol that I think is acceptable - 500 iu’s on MWF of week one, then three weeks off, and then repeat.

I know this may create a T to E conversion issue in the testicles, so I think I should take .25 of Adex (I’m an over responder) on days of the HCG injections.

Am I way off base?

TL;DR After three years of 140mg of Test Cyp weekly, w/o an AI or HCG, I want to make my balls bigger. So, 500 iu of HCG EOD for a week with .25 of Adex, then three weeks off, followed by another week of the same protocol. I’m only concerned with restoration of size for aesthetic purposes for aobut a month, then back to marbles is okay.

Thanks in advance!

KSman,
I have some recent blood work back and wanted to ask if you’d take a look and see if I’m on the right track because I’m still not feeling well.