T Nation

KSman is Here

Hey KSman long time no post for me.

I definitely am in need of your vast expertise again!!! Things have gotten really bad really fast…

Hi KSman. I posted some updated blood work I’d like your opinion on when you get a chance. Please and thanks!

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/31-started-trt-new-labs-5-31-16/217269

Hi KSman, could you take a look at my thread here

KSman thanks for your advice in this forum as you’ve unknowingly been a HUGE resource in my personal journey so far with this. Below is my thread and would sincerely appreciate any input. Thank you!

@KSman can you please look at my thread? I’ve posted two questions with an update on my situation, and I need some advice.

@ksman
Hello sir. Would you mind checking out my thread.

@KSman
I updated my thread with info and question

@KSman

I received results for my second set of bloodwork at the 12 week mark and have a question about anastrozole dosing with the increase in Test Cyp. Thanks in advance KSman.

33, Low T, Trying to Find Cause and Best Treatment Option

Hey Ksman,

You’ve had bit of a break from here. So i thought i’d post here, i have posted my latest results in my thread, though my 6 week follow up is day after. I will post the 6 week blood work also later on.

6 weeks on and no improvements other than a couple of days of finding almost 80% of the women on the street hot which was a bit of a change to the normal instinct. Is it normal to take more time to respond to treatment?

Hi KSman,

I wrote a comprehensive first-timer post (full labs and oral temp included) and would appreciate your insight into my case:

Bumping for @KSman again! Please review my thread I’ve been trying to get a response from you for a long time. Hope you have some insight!

@ equal0212 Please link me there. You are active in many threads and its hard to find you.

Here you go!

EDIT: Waiting to hear from you.

Please check my update when you get a chance Ksman. Thanks for your feedback bud.

Do you think the attached would be superior to hcg as a LH + FSH analogue?

Absolutely. But it seems to be quite costly. Superior to hCG if fertility is a concern. Otherwise, the costs are not justified compared to hCG for general TRT preservation of the testes. I need to point out that some T+hCG guys who wanted to make a baby got a pregnancy quite easily, before they really got going with T+SERM to improve the odds.

Those were my thoughts as well. It would be difficult to obtain as well I’m guessing without a script. Any idea on the cost without insurance coverage?

Some here have used it, but I expect that none have born the costs long term.

With insurance, it simply might be denied.

Do not know costs. Your pharmacy would look that up for you.

Hi Ksman,

I just updated my thread so if you could take a look, I’d really appreciate it! Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply! I just wrote some follow up questions to your post here: