KSman is Here

Hey KSman, I just got the results of all the other labs you suggested… can you take a look at my post please?

here’s a link

Ksman, can you check out what I posted tonight about my situation?

Here’s a link

All can say is thank you, you have given me a tremendous amount of ammunition to confuse and undermined my doctors to the point where she follows what you said and provided me the specific assistance. It’s absolutely wonderful. Your a selfless and dedicated fella that keeps this forum the high caliber that is is…thank you KSman…I’ll stop kissing your ass now lol :wink:

1 Like

Hi KS Man and all,
I am new to the site and posted a thread ( got bloods done, need some help and advice ) a couple of days ago. so far I got 31 views but no one responded. Wondering if I did something wrong? I tried to provide the necessary information , but keep it short. I am a retired Chiropractor and Fitness consultant/ Personal trainer with expertise in nutrition and weight loss as well so I am hoping to be able to weigh in and be helpful here in some areas. By the way, KS Man, the info you posted for the guy the other day regarding Cholesterol was spot on! I was going to add to it but I think he removed the thread before I had the chance. Any way just hoping to start a dialog. Have a great day everyone.

Hey KSman (and the rest as well :wink:). I’m new to the forums and I’m thankful for all the knowledge I’ve found on here. I’ve tried to write down my story in this thread: 31 M - Low Free T & Libido

Hope you guys find a bit of time to read it and give me some pointers. Much appreciated!

KSman, I updated my post now that I am on TRT would you mind taking a look.

@KSman, can you take a look at my thread? I posted some new info and I had a question about the dosage that my new endo has prescribed for me for Clomid.

Hi KSman, can u look at my topic, got some messed up lab results Low T High DHEA-S

low t, too high DHEA-S, low normal FSH. Appreciated!

Hey KSman, got some new labs. …Seems like HCG monotherapy isn’t the answer I had hoped. Strange though that I respond so well to clomid, but not HCG. The thread: Journey Towards a Better Me - #57 by CacheMnyMustang

Hi KSman,
Bro m going through a very tricky situation, if u cn help me. I ws about to start trt but before that startd using hcg fr sumtym to restore my fertility as i wanted to get my sperm frozen before getting onto trt. Hcg worked very well for me, libido was awesome, erections were great evn though i was taking a bit higher dose at 1000 iu eod, thinking i m taking it temporarely, and will never need it back once on trt (i red bout leydig cells decensatization but the lower dose was just not working). But the problem is once i started taking testosterone 50 mg twice a week first thn increased the dose to 100 mg twice per week, it just didnt work, lost all my libido (it literally fell to zero), no erection. So hcg alone is working gud but testosterone is not. Cant understand why. If u can help.

Thanx,
Pravi

Please create your own topic and we can discuss there.

Please read these links found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injection

Your E2 [estradiol] may be high.

KSman,

I got my lab results and would really appreciate a bit of insight prior to meeting my doc this weekend. Thanks in advance.

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/33-low-t-trying-to-find-cause-and-best-treatment-option/215703/17

Hi Ksman, I have updated my thread with new lab results and a doctor visit. If you could let me know your thoughts, I’d appreciate it!

Ksman, meet with my doc today and some adjustments to my dosing were made. Any input is appreciated.

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/33-low-t-trying-to-find-cause-and-best-treatment-option/215703/17

KSman, have you read anything about Wilson’s T3 protocol? I ran it twice this year and found it to be very beneficial for my thyroid problems. Might be worth looking into if you’ve got some free time. http://www.wilsonssyndrome.com/restore/medical-treatment-of-wilsons-temperature-syndrome/

I know that protocol and have done it myself.

I was not responding to desiccated thyroid, could not get temperatures up. T3 [time release] did it. Still on it.

I wasn’t a great responder to desiccated thyroid either.

Did you have to do the protocol multiple times to get temps up?

I just finished up my second run and got temps up to about 98 during the day (with no T3 in my system). 97.2 upon waking. Still don’t feel “normal”, but feeling better each time I run it. I was below 97 before my first run for daytime temps

What’s your current T3 regimen look like? And what else are you doing for thyroid? Is yours under control now?

This needs to be in your own thread, not in this sticky.

Hey KSman long time no post for me.

I definitely am in need of your vast expertise again!!! Things have gotten really bad really fast…

Hi KSman. I posted some updated blood work I’d like your opinion on when you get a chance. Please and thanks!

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/31-started-trt-new-labs-5-31-16/217269