KSman is Here

KSman:

Short update on my situation here -

enter link description here

Thank You, Sir.

KSman;

Link above looks funky but does work.

Thanks Again.

Here you go sir, greatly appreciate what you are doing here.

Reference URL

Diagnosed, but unsure of treatment

Hi KSman,

I still can’t get the estrogen levels right. Could you please check my thread for some suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Hi KSman, new labs came in today, would you mind rendering an opinion on the way forward please?

Thanks

hi @KSman, could you take a look at my recent lab work?

Thanks!

KSMan,
I appreciate your help so far. I’m feeling much better now that I’m doing IR. Not a huge change but better. I’m getting ready to go see my doc again before follow up labs from my initial diagnosis of low T. I made a list of labs I think I’ll need per your recommendation, and came up with a few others that I think would be nice to know so I can establish a baseline. Can you take a quick look at my last post and the list to see if I’m missing anything important or any other thoughts? Thank you.

Hey KSman. I also live in Lawrence . Is there any chance I could buy you a beer at the 23rd st. Brewery sometime and and have a quick chat with you about T? thanks, Pat.

Hey, KSman. I have done the tests that you asked me to do and have posted the results in my thread: (Anxiety for Years, Hormone Results - #4 by KSman)

And, I just wanted to say, thank you so much for helping with this.

Sounds good to me.

You must have covered a lot of ground in the last 5 years!

when is a good night for you? I’m free about every night buy Monday. Thanks! Pat

Wednesday looks good. Gym Tues Thurs and Fridays taken.

Hi KSman,

I am new to the forum and have been looking for help regarding my low T. I recently had some blood work done and was put on 25mg/d Clomid. But I still don’t understand what is going on. I also have hypothyroid and low LH/FSH.

You seem to know a lot about this stuff and I was hoping you could help me out. Is there a way for me to private message you or email you?

Thanks man I really appreciate it as I am desperate at this point.

The only way to manage this is to:

create your own thread, and always come back to that one thread
post your labwork with lab ranges

follow these links in the 2nd post of 1st forum topic:

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • thyroid basics explained
  • finding a TRT doc

please also post your oral waking and mid-afternoon body temps as per the above thyroid link.

This site does not support PM’s

Hi KSman.

I have posted a reply in my thread ----> (Anxiety for Years, Hormone Results - #8 by KSman)

I have something that I have to do from 5-7 this Weds. Unless you want to meet at 8:00, I may have to make it the next Weds. Let me know what you think.

8 PM is too late for me

how about the next Weds., March 2nd? you name the time.

removed text for privacy

Great! Will see you then. Thanks!