KSman is Here

Hi KSman
Im new here.I m after left orchiectomy, on TRT 3 years now.
I am on 100mg Testosterone Enanthate/week(two shots), 1mg
anastrozole/week, 250IU HCG E3D.
Possibly, my bodys aromatase
activity decreased due to orchiectomy and I think it would be reasonable
to lower the anastrozole dosage. What do you think about it?

Sorry for my english.
Thanks for your answer!

We cannot work your case here.

Please create your own topic/thread.

Post your lab work there with lab ranges.

KSman:

Short update on my situation here -

enter link description here

Thank You, Sir.

KSman;

Link above looks funky but does work.

Thanks Again.

Here you go sir, greatly appreciate what you are doing here.

Reference URL

Diagnosed, but unsure of treatment

Hi KSman,

I still can’t get the estrogen levels right. Could you please check my thread for some suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Hi KSman, new labs came in today, would you mind rendering an opinion on the way forward please?

Thanks

hi @KSman, could you take a look at my recent lab work?

Thanks!

KSMan,
I appreciate your help so far. I’m feeling much better now that I’m doing IR. Not a huge change but better. I’m getting ready to go see my doc again before follow up labs from my initial diagnosis of low T. I made a list of labs I think I’ll need per your recommendation, and came up with a few others that I think would be nice to know so I can establish a baseline. Can you take a quick look at my last post and the list to see if I’m missing anything important or any other thoughts? Thank you.

Hey KSman. I also live in Lawrence . Is there any chance I could buy you a beer at the 23rd st. Brewery sometime and and have a quick chat with you about T? thanks, Pat.

Hey, KSman. I have done the tests that you asked me to do and have posted the results in my thread: (Anxiety for Years, Hormone Results - #4 by KSman)

And, I just wanted to say, thank you so much for helping with this.

Sounds good to me.

You must have covered a lot of ground in the last 5 years!

when is a good night for you? I’m free about every night buy Monday. Thanks! Pat

Wednesday looks good. Gym Tues Thurs and Fridays taken.

Hi KSman,

I am new to the forum and have been looking for help regarding my low T. I recently had some blood work done and was put on 25mg/d Clomid. But I still don’t understand what is going on. I also have hypothyroid and low LH/FSH.

You seem to know a lot about this stuff and I was hoping you could help me out. Is there a way for me to private message you or email you?

Thanks man I really appreciate it as I am desperate at this point.

The only way to manage this is to:

create your own thread, and always come back to that one thread
post your labwork with lab ranges

follow these links in the 2nd post of 1st forum topic:

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • thyroid basics explained
  • finding a TRT doc

please also post your oral waking and mid-afternoon body temps as per the above thyroid link.

This site does not support PM’s

Hi KSman.

I have posted a reply in my thread ----> (Anxiety for Years, Hormone Results - #8 by KSman)

I have something that I have to do from 5-7 this Weds. Unless you want to meet at 8:00, I may have to make it the next Weds. Let me know what you think.

8 PM is too late for me

how about the next Weds., March 2nd? you name the time.