KSman is Here

Note: You can get a very good male panel at lef.org for $200 [for members, join] this month. Value can’t be beat.

have a look for me… completely frustrated and gonna lose it… PLEASE New to TRT - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

bottom of page

Hey KSman,

Got the blood work you requested. Some interesting results.

Thanks again.

KS! :slight_smile:

New labs and treatment

Thanks man

Please go help this young man out… He is 16…He really needs some guidance …Low Test, Advice - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Hey KSman,

Lot’s of questions and ideas for you.

The last four posts of mine.

Thanks again man.

Hello,

If you have a moment I’d really appreciate if you looked at my blood test results…

Thank you!

KSMan,

You’ve been asking guys about their gut health as well as their thirst- what are your trying to identify with this information? I’m on TRT for the last 4-5 months or so, still struggling with fatigue, libido, etc and while my E2 is still not perfect with my adex, I have suffered from a problematic gut and I’m always thirsty.

Thanks,
Nate

Updated my thread.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
KSMan,

You’ve been asking guys about their gut health as well as their thirst- what are your trying to identify with this information? I’m on TRT for the last 4-5 months or so, still struggling with fatigue, libido, etc and while my E2 is still not perfect with my adex, I have suffered from a problematic gut and I’m always thirsty.

Thanks,
Nate[/quote]

Diabetes comes with major thirst and pissing if not diagnosed and treated. With gut problems we get malabsorption or blood loss from GI bleeds. Malabsorption can be from antacids used with heart burn.

Check your fasting glucose. Any tingling of your fingers or toes?

Link me to your thread, post here again.

KSMan,

Thanks,
Nate[/quote]

You can get a glucose meter and check.

If you know a diabetic they could let you borrow it as well.

Once you can go to the lab ask for HGAIC not just fasting glucose.

With the meter check morning glucose and 2 hours after eating.

KSman,

I know you’re a big fan of context, so if you’d like to look at it it’s here.

My question is, have you ever heard of anastrozole CAUSING acne? I was on androgel, then testopel. Started hCG, still no acne. Started test cyp and anastrozole and my back blew up. Thought it HAD to be the test cyp. Stopped it, and the acne has not subsided. I’ve dug around on google and can’t find a single correlation between anastrozole causing acne.

Currently on a compounded cream that contains progesterone as well to see if that would be sufficient to control aromatase. During this time I stopped the anastrozole. The acne started to subside, but it was evident my E2 was skyrocketing by my wreck of an emotional state. Started back on anastrozole. Acne came back. Trying to get the doc to try aromasin just to see if that helps.

Any thoughts?

[quote]KSman wrote:
Diabetes comes with major thirst and pissing if not diagnosed and treated. With gut problems we get malabsorption or blood loss from GI bleeds. Malabsorption can be from antacids used with heart burn.

Link me to your thread, post here again.[/quote]

My father has (had?) diabetes but since has had a major gastric surgery and he has been able to come off all his meds.

No tingling that I am aware of. I recall a glucose reading of 99 or 109 fasted although I don’t know units and can’t seem to find the labs in my online record. My thread is on another website as I haven’t updated the one on here in a few years.

[quote]Tunapancake wrote:

With the meter check morning glucose and 2 hours after eating.[/quote]

I’ll see if I can borrow my dads next time I see him to see what’s going on.

[quote]KSman wrote:

Link me to your thread, post here again.[/quote]

My father has (had?) diabetes but since has had a major gastric surgery and he has been able to come off all his meds.

No tingling that I am aware of. I recall a glucose reading of 99 or 109 fasted although I don’t know units and can’t seem to find the labs in my online record. My thread is on another website as I haven’t updated the one on here in a few years.

[quote]Tunapancake wrote:

With the meter check morning glucose and 2 hours after eating.[/quote]

I’ll see if I can borrow my dads next time I see him to see what’s going on.[/quote]

Note: lef.org hormone panels now include HGAIC and are on sale now.

• and tingling progresses to numbness that may be permanent even after one gets the condition under control

Sleep: We often discuss this and I have been making recommendations based on my experiences. I have something new to add. My wife and I started taking 2000mg vit-C at night and we are sleeping more soundly. Definitely something useful going on and worth trying. That is with my other sleep aids and my wife just using the vit-C.

I just got some bloodwork back and need some major help…here a link to my thread http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/topwhop63#myForums/thread/5605350/

[quote]topwhop63 wrote:
I just got some bloodwork back and need some major help…here a link to my thread [/quote]

Was that hcg site a scam or the real deal? Have you used it successfully?

Best to you on getting things back to the way they are supposed to be.

I never ordered it but I referred a friend to it and he had success with it. I think my BW is inaccurate I made an appt today with my endo after seeing that and he feels my free test level is not accurate so off for more BW tomorrow morning…hope it was wrong I’m really concerned about it being that low. I figure tho if it was that low my LH would be elevated trying to stimulate more test to produce, or am I wrong in assuming that? Still wondering why FSH is still so low also, was thinking a small dose of clomid could help for a few weeks? KSman what do you think I should do? Thanks…

I had low free test with low normal lh… lh moves around alot.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Sleep: We often discuss this and I have been making recommendations based on my experiences. I have something new to add. My wife and I started taking 2000mg vit-C at night and we are sleeping more soundly. Definitely something useful going on and worth trying. That is with my other sleep aids and my wife just using the vit-C.[/quote]

I will try the vit-C. What other sleep aids do you use? My sleep really sucks sometimes…I haven’t slept for 2 nights in a row now. This happens several times per month. I am awakened very easily and find it difficult to go back to sleep once awakened also.
Thanks