KSman is Here

KSman,

I updated the fT3 labs, if you would take a look.

Thanks in advance again.

KSman,

Could you please check the new test results, that don’t make much sense to me? Thread is here, thanks!

KSman,

I added responses to what you asked about.

Jim_D

Hi KSman, I would like to ask your opinion on the labs concerning phase 1 of my HPTA restart, here:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/day_1_of_restart_attempt?id=6321229&pageNo=1

I think, if it is possible, that I am an extreme aromatizer…

Thanks, see you there.

Ksman, could you take a look at my thread when you have a chance?

[quote]Klippe wrote:
Hi KSman, I would like to ask your opinion on the labs concerning phase 1 of my HPTA restart, here:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/day_1_of_restart_attempt?id=6321229&pageNo=1

I think, if it is possible, that I am an extreme aromatizer…

Thanks, see you there.[/quote]

Bump, sorry if I come across as needy, but I am sort of in limbo here :wink:

Hi KSMan, if you could respond to my latest reply, that would be great!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_31_yo_male_184_pounds_62

Hi KSman!

I wanted to see what you thought about my recent labs here:

https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/estradiol_levels_and_free_t_

It may have been premature to get labs after only 2 doses of eod T after switching from IM to SQ, and I missed a shot right before the transition. I noticed at the gym this morning that I could barely bench press a weight that I normally have no problem with-- just ran out of steam completely. I have a feeling that might be more the result of e2 being too low than low T. I have really dialed back the anastrazole to only .06ml/mg.

I’m really curious if the SQ test might take longer to get to steady state… When I was doing IM I had a really clear idea of how my body “took” the T, thanks to being a bit OCD with blood work. I am hoping that SQ is just a very different slope… I’ve now had 5 doses (last fri, sun, tue, wed, fri) I skipped my off day on wednesday since I had my results from tuesday and was eager to get a boost…

I have been on 30mg eod for a couple of months now.

thanks!
Graham

Ping

Hi KSman, when you have an opportunity, can I ask your advice in the above thread please?

Okay i requested the results and got them today, although looking at these it seems hard to translate and i dont think they have given me everything you asked for but ill go ahead and copy what i have

Serum testosterone: 17.1 nmol/L
Serum Prolactin: 10mu/L
CBC: White cell count: 5.6 10*9/L
Haemoglobin estimation: 152 g/L
Serum ALT level: 16 u/L
Alp?: 61 u/L
Serum TSH: 3.38 miu/L
9am Cortisol: 523 nmol/L
SHBG: 38nmol/L
T4: 16.5 pmol/L
Free androgen index: 45.0 “low”

As i noted earlier i couldnt fill everything you mention and added a few other
stuff, im not sure what androgen index is but its noted as low and i also know
that my prolactin levels are low but this was because i took cabergolin last month
hoping it would give me my libido and morning woods… but clearly but prolactin
levels were normal and i made them low, i was limp before the cabergolin just to
clear it up.

EDIT: I just researched and found that the free androgen index is the free testosterone level.

Hi KSMan,

Can you please please answer my question on masturbation here: https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/the_decision_to_go_on_trt_for_adrenal_fatigue_?pageNo=0#6334871?

Sorry for being so blunt but I wasn’t able to recover my testes on tamoxifen and then I switched back to HCG + T and 6 days straight of HCG (masturbated once) and I still have a pretty bad scrotum situation as in no improvement and this is on a fresh vial of HCG.

You say in the sticky that HCG is supposed to keep the size/firmness of the testes and my experience is a large flap of skin underneath tiny testes. This is a huge stressor in my life and it’d be really nice to have some clarity. I keep wondering whether I screwed up when I reconstituted my HCG and since I injected immediately after if that gave me an extreme HCG dose which put my LH receptors to sleep or if I really just have primary and my body was functioning on higher LH levels…?

Hi KSMan,

Thank you for taking the time to post and share your insights with everyone. I’ve been having brain fog, fatigue, and anxiety lately and have recently gotten blood work done.

When you get the chance, could you check out my thread?:

Looking forward to hearing for you. Thanks again.

Hi KSman, when you have an opportunity, would you mind looking here:

To provide direction / advice on adjusting my TRT course?

Thanks

Klippe

Hi All, does anyone have any news on KSman? Is everything okay? He seems very quiet lately. Let us know if there is anything we can help with?

Otherwise, another request to look at my edited post re: changing TRT only 2 weeks in:

Thanks.

On the road for a while. So will not be posting much.

Ksman,

I know you said you’re on the road, but if you get a chance, can you take a look at my thread please? I updated it with new blood test results. Thanks!

KSMAN,
perhaps you could give a cursory review. Some quick notes: Low test according to labs, “high” (subclinical) TSH, about 3 weeks into IR. First few days (on “off” days from exercise) saw good increases in body temp. Days after workouts go back to low body temps (96.low 97).

ultimately just trying to lose weight (fat) and sort of opened a can of worms when I found I had low T. Not opposed to going on TRT at 35, but am trying to determine the root cause of low test prior to jumping into it.

KSman,

Could you look at my thread again.

FNG New to TRT - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Thanks in advance, Jim_D

Hi KSman, finally got new bloods to adjust my dosages. Could you please look here:

And see if my suggested course of action is the best one and one that you would suggest?

Hint, my previous suspicions were correct re Test metabolisation and AI response.

Thanks

Klippe

[quote]Klippe wrote:
Hi KSman, finally got new bloods to adjust my dosages. Could you please look here:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/klippe_an_hrt_journey?pageNo=0#6348433

And see if my suggested course of action is the best one and one that you would suggest?

Hint, my previous suspicions were correct re Test metabolisation and AI response.

Thanks

Klippe[/quote]

Hi KSman, I answered your question. I also designed a new dosing protocol around your suggestions. Would u take a look please? Thanks