KSman is Here

Hey KS Man

Sorry I haven’t responded sooner. But that work thing seems to get in the way of my personal interests.

Regarding your most recent comments.
Thanks for the high point where libido is concerned good to know.

Except for TRT meds I don’t take anything pharma.
I sleep great without any form of sleep aids.
Regarding supplements I take several: Multi, 4,000 Vit C, Magnesium 800, Probiotics, Glutamine, selenium 200mg, omega 3 5000, B-12 B Complex, zinc copper.

My diet is mostly natural and organic foods, and alcohol is limited to 2.0 ounces per day.
Hematocrit is always over 50, and every 90 days I get a phlebotomy. I did try lowering my EOD T dose from .17 ml to .15 ML and I went right into the tank within 48 hours. The fact is that I didn’t have a Hematocrit problem until I bumped the T to .17ml but it seems that where I need to be which is only 127.5mg or 63.750ml per week.

Ok, I’m going to also post this on the link you provided and see if I can understand this thread business, but I thought I would put it here so I was sure at some point you would see it. Also, going for E2 and SHBG blood test 10/23/15

Hey KS Man

Sorry I haven’t responded sooner. But that work thing seems to get in the way of my personal interests.

Regarding your most recent comments.
Thanks for the high point where libido is concerned good to know.

Except for TRT meds I don’t take anything pharma.
I sleep great with any form of sleep aids.
Regarding supplements I take several, Multi, 4,000 Vit C, Magnesium 800, Probiotics, Glutamine, selenium 200mg, omega 3 5000, B-12 B Complex, zinc copper.
My diet is mostly natural and organic foods, and alcohol is limited to 2.0 ounces per day.
Hematocrit s always over 50, and every 90 days I get a phlebotomy. I did try lowering my EOD T dose from .17 ml to .15 ML and I went right into the tank within 48 hours. The fact is that I didn’t have a Hematocrit problem until I bumped the T to .17ml but it seems that where I need to be which is only 127,5mg or 63.750ml per week.

Ok, I’m going to also post this on the link you provided and see if I can understand this thread business, but I thought I would put it here so I was sure at some point you would see it

I hope I posted this correctly, if nor sorry

Hi KSman, when you have the time could you have a look please?

Thanks

Hi KSman,

If you could reply to my thread update that would be great! Thanks!

-Hartman22

No questions, currently, but just as an FYI injecting into my quads using a 1mL syringe scored me positive on a preggo test. It’s also a different brand of syringe. Maybe the .5mLs could work but I’ve tried injecting very slowly with the brand that I have (Aimsco) and that method couldn’t get me a positive on the preggo.

Hi KSman, I would appreciate your opinion here:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/day_1_of_restart_attempt?id=6321229&pageNo=1

Thanks in advance.

I updated my post with fT3 labs. If you would take a look at it, Id appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Ping

Thanks for your help KSman

KSman if you have time I have updated this thread.

thank you,

Hey KSman

Have new labs and need your opinion, because I have no idea what to make of them.

Hi KSman,

I have updated my thread with labwork and would like to know your opinion.

Thank you

Hey,

If you’re sick of the consistent questions please let me know. I don’t really have any other source of information. I don’t know a doctor who can answer these questions and I haven’t been able to find the answers searching on the forum.

For whatever reason the HCG, although scoring me positive on a pregnancy test twice, is still not recovering my testes. I’m also wondering if TRT is really what I should be doing in the context of adrenal fatigue. I don’t want permanent HPTA damage and I’m considering going off right now or going on an alternative therapy which would cause less damage (if a SERM is actually that).

Questions in the thread, though: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/24_yo_tt_264_ft_152_range_43_304_pgl_?id=6251735&pageNo=2.

KSman,

I got my most recent blood work back and I have no clue what is going on? Please take a look at it again when you get a moment…

Thanks in advance.

KSman,

Have tried my best to answer your questions. Have a proposed plan of action, would like your opinion.

Many thanks,

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/journey_towards_a_better_me?id=6202898&pageNo=1

KSman,

I updated the fT3 labs, if you would take a look.

Thanks in advance again.

KSman,

Could you please check the new test results, that don’t make much sense to me? Thread is here, thanks!

KSman,

I added responses to what you asked about.

Jim_D

Hi KSman, I would like to ask your opinion on the labs concerning phase 1 of my HPTA restart, here:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/day_1_of_restart_attempt?id=6321229&pageNo=1

I think, if it is possible, that I am an extreme aromatizer…

Thanks, see you there.

Ksman, could you take a look at my thread when you have a chance?

[quote]Klippe wrote:
Hi KSman, I would like to ask your opinion on the labs concerning phase 1 of my HPTA restart, here:

I think, if it is possible, that I am an extreme aromatizer…

Thanks, see you there.[/quote]

Bump, sorry if I come across as needy, but I am sort of in limbo here :wink: