KSman is Here

Ksman
plz look at my thread I have posted new values and visited endo today.
https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/for_how_long_one_can_live_on_trt?pageNo=0#6306938

Thanks

Hey KSman, a couple new values and the visit to the Endocrinologist is up.

Cheers,
Svart

Hi,

Please look at my thread I have updated some more values and I have queries please help me out. Endo are not of any help only hope now left is you.

When you have a free moment would you be able to review some of my new labs?

KSman,

I’ve got some updates with more blood tests. I’d love any help.

Thanks,

Hi KSman,

I am a new member who just created a case. Would you please take a look? I am open to any suggestions. I have tried to follow the guidelines explained in the stickies to save you and other experienced members time and headache. I appreciate this forum.

Thank you,

Bombsaway

Case Link:

Hello KSman, I started my own thread, if you hav a chance to take a look I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Hi again, I edited the first post of my thread as per advice for new guys sticky. Included some new maybe pertinent information. Thanks again for your help.

KSman, have you ever considered creating a sticky for those who would like to attempt reboot/restart to get off trt?

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
KSman, have you ever considered creating a sticky for those who would like to attempt reboot/restart to get off trt?[/quote]

We would have to get the powers to be to make a sticky. As we cannot get them to restore icons on stickies, I have little hope. The technical forum is gone and email to support seems to be black-holed. Moderators do remove threads of this nature, so they must have some awareness. Maybe others can make an effort in this regard. Maybe they are sick of me.

I created a fist draft for the restart. Others here should ask to make it a sticky WITH an icon too!

Hey can you check this out: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/24_yo_tt_264_ft_152_range_43_304_pgl_?id=6251735&pageNo=2 ??

Pain from a lack of HCG wondering how I can recover quickly with a new vial…

KSman,

Could you please check my thread again? Got a recent bloodwork and a few issues.

Thanks!

Hi KSman, I’d appreciate it if you could take a look at my thread when you’ve got a chance.

Thanks!

As for stickies, why not edit the topic name so it’s apparent which threads are that type. For example:

[STICKY] TRT: Protocols for Injections

KSman, could you take a look at my thread please.

Thanks

Hi KSman,

Would be awesome if you could give some input to my case here:

Thanks

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_labwork_

Hey Buddy!

This is Audiognostic!

Could you please take a look at my thread again, I got some labs done! I wasnt able to get 100% of the ones you mentioned due to what my docs ordered, but the ones i did get look way off! please let me know what you think! thank you!

Ksman, I have updated my thread with the new tests that you suggested: Low fT, Low DHEA, High SHBG - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Hey KS Man

Sorry I haven’t responded sooner. But that work thing seems to get in the way of my personal interests.

Regarding your most recent comments.
Thanks for the high point where libido is concerned good to know.

Except for TRT meds I don’t take anything pharma.
I sleep great without any form of sleep aids.
Regarding supplements I take several: Multi, 4,000 Vit C, Magnesium 800, Probiotics, Glutamine, selenium 200mg, omega 3 5000, B-12 B Complex, zinc copper.

My diet is mostly natural and organic foods, and alcohol is limited to 2.0 ounces per day.
Hematocrit is always over 50, and every 90 days I get a phlebotomy. I did try lowering my EOD T dose from .17 ml to .15 ML and I went right into the tank within 48 hours. The fact is that I didn’t have a Hematocrit problem until I bumped the T to .17ml but it seems that where I need to be which is only 127.5mg or 63.750ml per week.

Ok, I’m going to also post this on the link you provided and see if I can understand this thread business, but I thought I would put it here so I was sure at some point you would see it. Also, going for E2 and SHBG blood test 10/23/15

Hey KS Man

Sorry I haven’t responded sooner. But that work thing seems to get in the way of my personal interests.

Regarding your most recent comments.
Thanks for the high point where libido is concerned good to know.

Except for TRT meds I don’t take anything pharma.
I sleep great with any form of sleep aids.
Regarding supplements I take several, Multi, 4,000 Vit C, Magnesium 800, Probiotics, Glutamine, selenium 200mg, omega 3 5000, B-12 B Complex, zinc copper.
My diet is mostly natural and organic foods, and alcohol is limited to 2.0 ounces per day.
Hematocrit s always over 50, and every 90 days I get a phlebotomy. I did try lowering my EOD T dose from .17 ml to .15 ML and I went right into the tank within 48 hours. The fact is that I didn’t have a Hematocrit problem until I bumped the T to .17ml but it seems that where I need to be which is only 127,5mg or 63.750ml per week.

Ok, I’m going to also post this on the link you provided and see if I can understand this thread business, but I thought I would put it here so I was sure at some point you would see it

I hope I posted this correctly, if nor sorry

Hi KSman, when you have the time could you have a look please?

Thanks