KSman is Here

Chalk: Some do have problems with sensitivities to the oil involved. But the T probably gets release in any case.

I would avoid that, too many red flags.

Aielman: Thanks for the story. Nice to have the positive feedback for my efforts. You may ask why I do this… I really don’t know any more :wink: - a compulsion I guess.

Hi KsMan,

I got thyroid labs done and they seem fine. Need advice on where to go.

Thanks,

K_

When you have a moment, would appreciate your advice.

Btw, my thread description does not describe some of the questions I post, just trying to keep myself in one place.

Thanks for your time

Hi KSman -

Had a quick question rgd. Cypionate 10ml storage… Please take a look.

Tnation.T-Nation.com/...mptoms?pageNo=0

Thank you.

Hi KSman,

I have posted my bloods and my temperature readings below, any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Would you mind stopping by my thread again? I have updated with new lab results. Thanks!

I was hoping you could look at developments in my case.

Thank you.

Hi KSMAN,

If you have time do you think you can also review my bloodwork and let me know if you see any flags?

Last bloodtest my thyroid was 4.53 miu/L. I noticed you suspect hypothyroidism is a cause of ED in “some” cases.

I couldn’t find any reliable reference range for LH and FSH, I notice mine are at the lower end of the “OK” range, should this detect that I am secondary for sure, or is it still possible to be primary (I read primary is associated with high levels of LH/FSH).

Thanks in advance.

KSman,

If you have time to view my post HRT - Beyond the Basics and latest labs (last column) I would be most grateful.

Thank you, tdsg

KSMan,

After your suggestion that I may have lowish SHBG, I started looking into this and have some suspicions that TRT may not be an appropriate therapy in my case. I suspect low SHBG due to Metabolic Syndrome and would be interested in your opinion on this theory. Can you take a look at my last post?

https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/birdhunter_case_thread?pageNo=0#6294148

Thank you

KSMan, thanks for your help, as usual.

Can you please check my thread? I got my sperm analysis. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/santiagom#myForums/thread/6100413/2

I also posted two new separate threads on separate issues:

Thanks a lot man

If you get a chance I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a look at my case when you get a chance.

Thank you very much.

When you have a moment, could you check my update in my thread KSman? Thank you!

I would appreciate any insights to my recent labs

Ksman,

Could you please reply to my thread? There’s a post I made a couple posts back regarding:

• is recovering from adrenal fatigue (and restoring normal T production) possible?
  • if you have commentary on SSRIs (I understand that they change serotonin metabolism but why is this a bad thing long term?)

Thanks,

K_

1 Like

KSman,

When you have time, can you look at my thread again please? It’s old, but the info is still current. Thanks!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/hartman22#myForums/thread/6190353/

Sorry, I am reposting cause my earlier post had the wrong link.

KSman,

When you have time, can you look at my thread again please as I have updated it with bloodtests. It’s an old thread but the info is still current. Thanks!

[quote]tdsg wrote:
KSman,

If you have time to view my post HRT - Beyond the Basics and latest labs (last column) I would be most grateful.

Thank you, tdsg[/quote]

link me!

Please have a look at my thread regarding my wife throid function as she is pregnant.