KSman is Here

new labs weird results.

thanks man!

Hey KSman, when you have a moment swing over to my thread if you can.
25 Years Old - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Hey KSman, mind you looking at my FT results? Seems they make no sense. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_prescribed_infertility_concerns?id=6100413&pageNo=1

Thanks a lot, as always

Hi KSMan, I’ve got some labs posted under ‘New Guy Getting Up to Speed’ that was last posted to this morning. I’d sure appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,

Rick

Hi KSMan, I’ve got another response for you at ‘New Guy Gets Up to Speed.’ And thank you!

Rick

I posted some new information in BirdHunter Case Thread

Thank you

Hi KSman,

I answered your question regarding my new labs: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/santiagom#myForums/thread/6100413/2

Looking forward to your opinion on how to continue my treatment for now. Thanks in advance,

Santiago

Hi KSMan, I posted another post with questions to you here: New Guy Getting Up to Speed - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Thanks again!

Rick

Got a question of using nolva to preserve fertility on trt.

Thanks KS

Hi KSman. My labs are posted. Let me know what you think when you get the time.
Thank you.

KSman

New blood work results are in. rT3 was checked as well as prolactin and LH.

Can you check out my thread again and give your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

KSman. Answered your questions. Let me know what you think. Thanks again!!!

KSman your post on your AI experience is excellent and informative. I am going to bring this forum my Dr attention today. My gut tells me he has been here a lot already though.

I have responded to your reply in my post. Just did waking temp. 97.0. I am sure I will rise to 98.6 later today. I will check.

When you have a moment.

Than you

Let me know your thoughts regarding thyroid medication and body temps. This does not seem to be going in the right direction.

Got latest lab results you recommended: PROLACTIN ,SHBG,
ESTRADIOL , TSH , ft3 , ft4

when you get a chance, please have a look
thanks

Hi KSman,

Might you have a look at my thread and lend your generous knowledge when you’re able?

I’m seriously considering finally taking the TRT plunge at 40.

We all appreciate the hell out of you here. Thanks very much in advance.

Ksman please look at my updated thread and let me know your thoughts…Thanks…

Ksman; when you have a chance to review. Thanks for your time

KSman, I’m the guy who sent you the Free State gift card. Hope all is well. I have been seeing a new Doc after my old doc stopped taking insurance. Would you mind reviewing my labs?