KSman is Here

Hey wold appreciate if you could take a look and comment on my case! Thanks in advance!!

Hi KSman,

I posted new info about my case (hyperaromatisation)…I have been missed in action for almost a year…the information I have collected may shed light on this conundrum

Thanks in advanced KSman

Hello again KSman,

If you every get the time to read my update that would be great.

Once again thank you for your help.

Appreciated.

KSman,

I know you’re busy but I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at my situation. I’ve been on TRT for a year and almost nothing has changed in terns of physical appearance, energy, mood, libido, etc. I’m at a loss. If nothing else possibly a reccomendation on different tests to try? Thanks for all your help on the forum.

Hey KSman-

It’d be much appreciated if you could take a peek at my thread and give me your input. I’m just questioning how my TRT doc wants to cycle hCG, instead of having me on a steady dose.

More details here:

Hi KSman; thanks for all your informative writing. I’m in the early stages, but you’re more than welcome to check out my thread:

Would really appreciate your input on my situation. You seem very knowledgeable.

KSman,

Will you please look at my updated thread.

Hi KSman,

Can you please check out my latest labs? I’m on T+Clomid to help boost fertility. Thanks for your thoughts/advice.

KSman -

fellow kansan looking for some help:

KSman -

fellow kansan looking for some help:

I responded to some of your questions.

I will be asking the urologist to do some more testing. Is it too late to test e2, etc. since I’ve already had a shot?

KSman, I would be very grateful if you could give me your thoughts on my situation noted on the above thread I posted a few months ago.

Long time no see KSMAN

Need your advice buddy, would really appreciate it you gave my thread some of your awesome feedback.

I replied to my thread. In a nutshell - I’m a low-T brain-foggy mess and wasn’t using the stupid thermometer correctly. Serious.

97.2 in the AM.

KSman please look at my last reply. Believe me I am not questioning your advice. Just trying to have a clear understanding and your opinion on what I have been reading.

MIA: I will be away from decent Internet access for a while.

Thank you!

I have already learned quite a lot by reading the stickies. I have started my own thread to verify that what I have read, has been interpreted correctly. If made every attempt to provide the information as requested to get started. Hopefully, my issue will be resolved in a short period of time.

Again, thanks and I appreciate your efforts!

KSman: I have started posting blood test results as I try to rule out items you suggested. I have started running them portions at a time to see if i spot anything that needs correcting before i move to the next one.

I would appreciate your input as you have time as i move along here.

Thank you again

Hey Buddy

Here’s a real nut-cracker for you :slight_smile:

Thanks for all your work