KSman is Here

Hey KSman, I really appreciate all the help you have been giving to everyone via stickies and posts etc, I was hoping you could possibly take a quick look at my thread and if possible offer some guidance. Thanks

Ksman seems to be MIA.

Still alive and kicking. I have been busy with other things. There seems to be too much new-guy traffic for me to deal with things in a comprehensive manner. And it is very tiresome when most of the time I end up asking guys to read the stickies. There really is not much more than I can contribute what beyond what we have collectively put in the stickies.

So you guys have to do the heavy group self-help lifting on your own. Stick to the basics and point new guys to the stickies. There really is required reading. Because guys need to know more than their doctors and need to manage this aspect of their health care, we cannot expect to achieve that goal with incremental spoon feeding in guys’ case files [threads].

You need a collective approach to deal with the needs that new guys have and that requires a group behavior that goes beyond posts that focus on isolated minute factors. New guys need to get the big message. You cannot do that with post, you need to get guys to do the required reading. I can’t think of a better approach.

I have passed the torch.

Insist that guys stick to one thread.
Point guys to the stickies.
Insist on labs results getting posted, with lab ranges.
Go after details to establish primary vs secondary with LH/FSH results.
If secondary, look for causes as per the advice for new guys sticky, including head injuries. Young guys may need a MRI, older guys typically simply have an age related condition.
Because thyroid issues are oddly very common in the population of guys who land here, focus on body temperatures, iodine intake [or lack thereof], TSH should be near 1.0, fT3 and fT4 should be near mid range. Skip T3, T4 labs.
T+AI+hCG [AI is aromatase inhibitor]

1 Like

Hey wold appreciate if you could take a look and comment on my case! Thanks in advance!!

Hi KSman,

I posted new info about my case (hyperaromatisation)…I have been missed in action for almost a year…the information I have collected may shed light on this conundrum

Thanks in advanced KSman

Hello again KSman,

If you every get the time to read my update that would be great.

Once again thank you for your help.

Appreciated.

KSman,

I know you’re busy but I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at my situation. I’ve been on TRT for a year and almost nothing has changed in terns of physical appearance, energy, mood, libido, etc. I’m at a loss. If nothing else possibly a reccomendation on different tests to try? Thanks for all your help on the forum.

Hey KSman-

It’d be much appreciated if you could take a peek at my thread and give me your input. I’m just questioning how my TRT doc wants to cycle hCG, instead of having me on a steady dose.

More details here:

Hi KSman; thanks for all your informative writing. I’m in the early stages, but you’re more than welcome to check out my thread:

Would really appreciate your input on my situation. You seem very knowledgeable.

KSman,

Will you please look at my updated thread.

Hi KSman,

Can you please check out my latest labs? I’m on T+Clomid to help boost fertility. Thanks for your thoughts/advice.

KSman -

fellow kansan looking for some help:

KSman -

fellow kansan looking for some help:

I responded to some of your questions.

I will be asking the urologist to do some more testing. Is it too late to test e2, etc. since I’ve already had a shot?

KSman, I would be very grateful if you could give me your thoughts on my situation noted on the above thread I posted a few months ago.

Long time no see KSMAN

Need your advice buddy, would really appreciate it you gave my thread some of your awesome feedback.

I replied to my thread. In a nutshell - I’m a low-T brain-foggy mess and wasn’t using the stupid thermometer correctly. Serious.

97.2 in the AM.

KSman please look at my last reply. Believe me I am not questioning your advice. Just trying to have a clear understanding and your opinion on what I have been reading.

MIA: I will be away from decent Internet access for a while.