KSman is Here

KSman,
I would really value your opinion on my results. As a summary, it appears I have low LH, low FSH, low free test, low T3 and low vit D. Meanwhile, I am high SHBG and DHEA-S.

Hey KSman,

Long overdue update.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/38_yo_starting_trt?id=5572191&pageNo=1

Thanks KSman. I answered your question at:

KSman,
Could you please look at my thread. Thank you very much.

Ksman,

Could you please take a look at my thread? I had some labs retaken from and compared them to my results 6 months ago. I would love to see what your opinion might be.

Thanks

-Matt

Please help

If you have a minute, I would appreciate your advice.

KSman, I forgot about this forum for some time but I wanted to thank you for your help. I finally have my symptoms under control. It turns out I have sleap apnea and low t. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/need_advice_on_treatment_routes?id=5550007

Hi KSman

your advice on my blood work thanks

Hey KSman, could you share any insight you might have on my case?

Quick version:

Test showed low T. Doc prescribes 100mg test Cypionate per week for 12 weeks. Doc takes another blood test but doesn’t prescribe more injections. 8 weeks since my last injection I now have 2 sore nipples with lumps underneath and difficulty achieving orgasm/erections.

Hi KSman, the info you’ve provided in these forums is truly amazing. I want to thank you in advance and was hoping maybe you could take a look at my thread and give me any input.

KSman, will you give me some input please.

Could you please take a look at this post for me. I sure could use your help.

Can you please look at my bloodwork and advise? Like many here I dont have that much faith in my doctor and would appreciate your advice on what I should do. I have no drive , withdrawn, libido is better than when I started but does go up and down alot, along with my mood and depression.Feel free to ask anymore info.I am not used to asking for help but its time I get this fixed.Thanks for your time.

KSman, if you can find a few free moments could you take a look at…

Per the sticky suggestion I’ve moved to a half dose of test twice a week (and therefor move the HCG to the days just before the injections); although your opinion on any aspect would be appreciated I wanted to know what day would be best to get some lab work done. My GP (Tricare is good to me) placed some tests for me for Test (free/total), E2, binding glob, DHEA, and couple others so that I could see how the process is progressing.

I’m doing TRT outside Tricare since I was just above the limit. I wanted to see how well/if the Danazol is working and see if free and total levels were moving north. I plan on getting labs done in my fourth or fifth week of treatment but if you think I should wait longer just let me know.

Thanks

KSman. Would you please review my recent labs? Thank you so much!

Hey KSman, I have posted a thread on here and I was wondering if you would take a look at it?

KSman,

If you find the time please check my last post on my thread and advise me what tests to do. I have gone to loads of doctors, done loads of tests, spent a lot of cash but still no improvement.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/got_bloodwork_help_with_questions?pageNo=0#5887812

Thank you very much

Could you please take a look at my case? I think I’m on the right track but wild hormonal swings sometimes take their toll on our reasoning ability. Thanks!

KSman would love to have your input on my case here. The info you’ve given here has been invaluable to me so far.