KSman is Here

Ksman…need your input please 31yr Old - Need TRT Advice - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

KSman, thank you so much for all the great info that you have put together. This has been an invaluable resource for me since I am so new to all of this. I appreciate all of the time you pour into helping others.

Can you look at my labs and stuff? TRT Questions - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

I just started TRT last week, and I’m still trying to convince my doctor to put me on HCG for fertility. He refused to test my E2, so I’m still working on that with my Primary doctor.

Do you have a list of studies that you send people to talk to their doctors about HCG or AI? I found some, but I am interested in the direction that you normally point new people.

Thanks again!

Posted an update.
Would love some feedback when you have a moment.

KSman… Sincerely appreciate the endless information you provide us all. If you could spend 2 minutes and look at my situation it would mean the world. I’m at rock bottom. I went and got labs earlier this week and would have bet a million dollars my estrogen was hi and I knew exactly what I was going to do. Turns out it came back low and now I’m just even more confused. I hope you can take a peek.

KSman, I have some new results following some of your advice. Can you please let me know your thoughts?

Thank you!

Added the blood work you requested. Any info would be splendid as I am super confused now.

Ksman

You just posted some great pct info and you mentioned hypothyroidism. I had good thyroid levels and am in the middle of a restart and my TSH has gone up to 4.3. Can a restart cause this?

Also you mentioned doing a SERMs for two weeks. Is that all the longer they are needed for a restart??

Thanks

KSman,

Posted up some lab results a few days ago. I would really appreciate your expert opinion and thoughts as to whether I am on the right track. Thanks!! Merry Christmas to everyone!

I need your help brother…give me some 411 PLEASE. Thanks KSMan.

Hey KSMan,

I just updated my log after IR and I was wondering if you could take a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks!

Hi KSman,

I know you are buried under a mountain of requests, but when you get a chance can you take a look ?

Much appreciated.

red

Hi KSman
I got my total T tested 3 days ago. before that I got it tested 2 years ago. my results (ng/dl) is the same number but the lab reference intervals have changed to from 250-850 to now 348-1198. I do not want to reveal my results but in general does a higher reference interval need to show higher results?. both tests are total tesoterone by labcorp.

side question. if one gains 15 pound and it impacts T levels can weight loss reverse this quickly?

Hey KSman, with all these I really don’t know if I should bother you. But here goes:

Not even how to tag you or the address.

Still waiting on some more labs that I will post mid week when I pick them up.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Please take a look at:

This is for my wife. I think I read somewhere you had helped some women in the past.

Thank you!

KS MSN! Nice to see you back. You helped me when I first started and I have (and my doctor!) have learned a bunch from you.
I posted my latest blood work this morning. I have some questions & don’t want to seem needy, but the lack of responses have me wondering if I posted something stupid. Would you mind letting me know what you think?
Thanks

would love your input KSMan

Thanks bud

KSMan - can I ask you to take a quick look at my situation:

Quick notes:

• currently T/Free T are low, but I seem to be at the borderline to treat or not; usual lack of t symptoms, interesting enough borderline hyperthryroid
  • current doctor put me on a 1% compounded test cream, we redo tests quarterly
  • currently trying to assess the right protocal with some at my levels. Not sure I want to shut down my function, so debating a HCG/cream protocal (A to control E2 also a possibility). The other option I am weighing is to end TRT all together, specifically if getting me to optimal ranage only has marginal benefits

Thanks in advance…really appreciate any perspective.

KSman,

Could you take a look at my thread again please?

Thanks,

KSman,

Please check mine out at your leisure. I think the information is limited but I still wonder if you would pick-up on something in the labs. Thank you Sir for all of the priceless information.

Warm Regards,