KSman is Here

Hey KSMan would love your input on my thread. Just finished a clomid PCT and posted bloodwork.

KSman,

I did loads of tests, posted here:

Please tell me what do you see.

Can you please look at my last post?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/testosterone_turning_into_dht?id=5446009&pageNo=2

Do you think it’s possible for one to show low T symptoms, extreme depression and mood swings, anxiety, weak chin, while actually having high T (930ng/dl) and low-normal estradiol ?

KS, I’d love to hear your thoughts on my latest labs.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/griff62s_journey?id=5139283&pageNo=1

KSman, thanks for all you do here, it must be hard to keep up. I’m trying to learn as I go, and not have to ask all the questions u answered a hundred times. I put a few questions in my post, if you can take a look at it some time. I ask mainly so I can direct my GP, when I see him in a week, because I want to make the switch to shots. Thank you.

KSMAN, I just got the latest lab results. Can you please take a look? Thanks

Hey KSman whenever you have a second.

Thank you!

Ksman, I would really appreciate you having a look at my threads most recent updates. Thank you for your time.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/estrogen_on_the_rise?id=5828265&pageNo=1

KSman I’m posting it here too because I don’t know if you would check my post because there were a troll there and also I think this DHT question could help other people here.

Need help. I still have no libido. My recent test. I hope my problem would be just DHT. Can you guys tell me if my DHT is lower enough to make me feel no libido at all?

Testosterone: 510 (from 250 to 825)
Free Testosterone: 480 (until 640)
E2: 29
Prolactin: 9
DHT: 27 (from 25 to 100)

I’m writting here because I know the rules here. So I’d like an advice specially from KSman. The good thing is that I can buy Proviron because I live in Brazil. And I saw a guy with low DHT from propecia and he also had TSH 4.8 and he fixed all his symptons like ED, no libido, no energy just taking proviron. So the other question I’d like to ask is if TRT, or fixing testosterone, DHT reduce TSH?

Please answer me fast I’m kinda depressed.

Also my sperm volume is low and wattery. I see people saying that it’s to low DHT. I see many people from PFS saying wattery ejaculation even when they start getting the side effects and some say that when they take proviron, androhard the side effects are vanished and the ejaculation get more white and consistent as before the PFS. I’ve never took Propecia, Accutane etc.

This is the link

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/20_yold_estradiol_38_pgml_need_help?id=5382479&pageNo=4

Got back my latest blood work and have an appointment with the Dr later this week. Was wondering if I could get your input?

KSman,

If you could shed any light on this, I could not thank you enough. I think you are probably one of the only ones on here who is knowledgeable enough to really figure this thing out

Thanks so much,
npeters1989

KSman, I started a thread called “Anti-doping” asking if there was info out there on being on TRT and competing in sports. There is the possibility I could be tested during a competition in August 2014 and as T, HCG and AI are all banned by WADA I and my team would be disqualified. Do you have any info on how long I would have to be “clean” to test negative? Thanks for any information you can provide.

KS man ,
I would REALLY appreciate if you could look at this

Thanks

I updated my lab work after a year of 4 drops of Anastrozole. Any thoughts would be appreciate.
Thank You.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/DFreedom#myForums/thread/5415309/

KSMAN,

Any thoughts on RUI versus Purity Solutions for ADEX. Purity Solutions ADEX was used and a rash developed. Was wondering if
you have any preference or recommendations.

KSman,

Got new lab results and was hoping you could take a look when you get a chance. Thanks!!

KSman,

I went today to donate blood. I did not mention i am on Test HCG and Arimidex.

There was a question on the paper i filled in. It said: Have you ever taken HGH or Gonadotropin? I answered NO.

The question was in my native language (which i am not fluent in). I translated everything now when i came home. Im guessing gonadotropin means HCG.

My question is: Can someone be harmed by taking my blood since i am on HCG, arimidex and Test? If yes, wont they test the blood and find out and not use it and probably ban me?

Thanks for your time
John

KSman, I am new to this and still learning from all these posts and investigating a kind of best practice for me. Some time ago you told you upped your dose of T to about 175mg/wk. Do you still feel good with that dose? Do you still follow the ratio 1mg AI per 100mg T? Thanks!!