KSman is Here

Second attempt for someone to have a look at my case. Can you please give mine a look KSman??

I am well aware i have thyroid issues contributing but i’m interested in your take on my high prolactin levels, highish LH and FSH and normal T for a 25 yr old male. I’ve never taken test or any sex hormone before. These results have been like this for years. My DHEA is low but i can’t take this because it lowers my cortisol too much and I have adrenal fatigue.

Toddakalips

First DHEA will decrease and then cortisol will decrease.

KSman why some people feel good by taking HCG and then feel bad taking just testosterone with AI?
HCG can increase DHEA and DHT? Pregnenolone and Cortisol too?

My DHEA and Cortisol is low brazilianguy,

just want someone to investigate my testosterone, lh, fsh, prolactin readings…

cheers

KSman,

Thanks for your previous response. I have updated my thread with more organized labs and answers to some of the questions you asked.

Thanks!

Greetings KSman.

Would appreciate your insight on the following thread:

Much appreciated.

Hello KSman,

If you don’t mind, I would appreciate your advice on this thread. Thank you for your time.

KSman,

When you get a chance I would really appreciate your input. Just starting out, clearly, but I don’t want to make any missteps. Should be meeting a new PCP and getting some blood work done soon. Thanks in advance!

Hey KSman,
Been a while but have some new info. Looks like I indeed may have an RT3 issue.

KSMan I have some doubts and I think you can answer me. Do you know why some people that increase their testosterone with SERMS don’t feel good but if they take arimidex to increase the testosterone at the same level they feel their libido increasing and their ED fixed?

Do you know if HCG increase DHT and maybe this can cause the increase in libido and ED fixed? Do you know if its safe to take HCG for a year or more and then try to restart the HPTA? Because I will try to do it by taking HCG and if I feel good with it I will try to live a period with the normal libido again and then I will try to balance my hormones naturally. I passed in the clomid challenge but no libido increase also I never checked my DHT and I know it is crucial for libido. With SERMS my testosterone went from 340 to 900 and E2 was 30.

KSmann, I have updated my thread with what you wanted. Please check it out again at your convenience.

Thanks

KSman- had a new update regarding some planned changes to my protocol.
Would appreciate your feedback before I go ahead and pull the trigger.

[quote]brazilianguy wrote:
KSMan I have some doubts and I think you can answer me. Do you know why some people that increase their testosterone with SERMS don’t feel good but if they take arimidex to increase the testosterone at the same level they feel their libido increasing and their ED fixed?

Do you know if HCG increase DHT and maybe this can cause the increase in libido and ED fixed? Do you know if its safe to take HCG for a year or more and then try to restart the HPTA? Because I will try to do it by taking HCG and if I feel good with it I will try to live a period with the normal libido again and then I will try to balance my hormones naturally. I passed in the clomid challenge but no libido increase also I never checked my DHT and I know it is crucial for libido. With SERMS my testosterone went from 340 to 900 and E2 was 30.[/quote]

SERM’s tend to increase E2 and Arimidex lowers E2. That explains your first question. The amount of E2 increase with a SERM depends on how one reacts. But note if the dose is too high, E2 production in the testes can be very high a Arimidex cannot affect that. The problem is too much LH, too much hCG has the same effect. So never use hCG+SERM.

DHT levels depend mostly on T levels. IF hCG increases T, DHT will increase. But there is no direct effect of hCG in DHT levels. hCG shuts down the top end of the HPTA. Longer shut down may increase probability that a restart won’t. If one is taking hCG, it is probably because their HPTA is broken and then there is not much point in beating a dead horse. A HPTA restart should be done at the start of things not a long time later. However, if one did not know of such an opportunity earlier, you can only work with what you’ve got now.

SERM worked? If clomid, the lack of libido might be a side effect, or E2 might have been elevated. SERM+anastrozole is something that I often suggest and landing on low dose anastrozole increases chance that a restart will work.

Appreciate the info on Clomiphene (SERMS) in this thread, the other stickies, and my personal thread.
Just wanted to ping KSman, for some lingering questions regarding suggested treatment schedule and dosing that I was still confused about.

I think I wasn’t clear. I know a guy that had the same level of testosterone taking SERM, Taking Testosterone and taking HCG. He tried these meds no together. But with SERM his increase of E2 wasn’t that much, with testosterone either but with HCG his E2 became so high that he was almost getting man boobs and also his prostate got bigger. The only thing that worked for him was HCG + AI. Testosterone + AI his symptoms started to come back.

Why HCG increase so much E2 if the same level of testosterone by SERM and by Testosterone hasn’t increased much?
Why HCG was the only thing that made him feel good? I’m asking it because with SERM I got 900 of testosterone with not high E2, and also now I have aprox 500 testosterone. I think if you have bigger muscle your body will have more testosterone because when I was fatter I had just 340 of testosterone and now that I’m not that fat I have 500.

Do you think Pregnenolone is a must to take with DHEA? I’m taking 5mg of DHEA and not feeling a thing. But I see people taking just Pregnenolone with DHEA and with just 280 of testosterone feeling excellent.

Other thing I think when you increase DHT maybe testosterone can decrease, I saw a man taking proviron his DHT got higher and his testosterone lower and he was feeling better. Hormone is so strange and I’m sorry to ask you a lot of things but I’m trying to feel like a real man.

KsMan,

If taking ADEX to keep E2 in check, I assume the body is now going to convert more T into DHT. Is this correct?

KSman,

Really appreciate the help you’re giving to so many people here. If you have the time, I’m wondering whether you have any comments about my situation, described here: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/31_yo_low_test_looking_for_advice

Thanks!

Hello KSman,

Would you have any advice in these two cases?

Got some labs in, will post 3 pics below.

Seems DHEA and VitD were low.

Hermatocrit high? (or just need to watch?)

30 years old, been on TRT almost a full month
Still havent gotten HCG in yet
low T symptoms still naling me, so tired, all the time, probably worse than before I started.
(I have just started subQ EOD with my Test Cyp as of Monday, going to see how that goes. Waiting on HCG injectable and will taking likewise EOD or daily in small amounts)

pic labs 2

pic labs 3