KSman is Here

Would it be safe to say that if you are taking an AI with your TRT, you can take less testosterone? For example if I am on 140mg per week… with an AI can I perhaps go down to 120 or 100mg per week? My understanding is that E2 with bind to Androgen receptors and the Free T has no where to go. Let me ask this… does taking an AI affect what your Total T will show up as on blood work or it will it only indirectly affect Free T?
For Example, If while on 120mg T per week, but TT on the 8th day was 450… would this number have been higher If i was taking an AI? Total E2 was 32

KSman
would love a follow up

Thanks!

nothing negative about purity has come to my attention

DHEA–>E2 is unusual. Some guys, a few, have this problem. Note that most young males have high DHEA levels and low E2. See the problem?

Many on TRT do not see major changes in TT and FT when AI is introduced. There will be some effects. With labs, one can adjust T doses as needed if your doc is able to see things that way.

KSman, could you give your view of the question about bioavailable T ranges from Labcorp and Quest?

Here is the question:

If you could answer it in the thread referenced.

Hi KSman, can you have a look at my case? Yes I am well aware i have thyroid issues contributing but i’m interested in your take on my high prolactin levels, highish LH and FSH and normal T for a 25 yr old male. I’ve never taken test or any sex hormone before. These results have been like this for years. My DHEA is low but i can’t take this because it lowers my cortisol too much and I have adrenal fatigue.

KSman, I have question for you:

in May I did the blood (Quest):
DHEA = 321 (45-345)
TT = 457
SHBG = 9
I was on testopel back then

In July I started cyp shots, aiming, as most guys at high TT (which is a mistake because my SHBG is low)
Results in September (LabCorp):
DHEA=431 (89-427), HIGH
TT=747
SHBG=7.7

1. I presume that SHBG lowered as a result of increased TT. What is your opinion?
  2. Why do you think DHEA increased? What are the implications of DHEA increase?

Thank you

Everyone make sure to pay it forward by keeping threads alive, respond with findings, results, positive and negative outcomes, help others who might be searching for answers with similar stories or blood work.

Could you take a look at my thread if you have some time: 26, Low T, Advice and Blood Analysis needed - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

Thanks a ton.

KSman - I have posted all the results from my blood work that I have had done this year. A majority of it is from May of this year. Please take a look at it when you get a chance. I see the Urologist this coming Thursday (Oct. 3rd).

TIA

Second attempt for someone to have a look at my case. Can you please give mine a look KSman??

I am well aware i have thyroid issues contributing but i’m interested in your take on my high prolactin levels, highish LH and FSH and normal T for a 25 yr old male. I’ve never taken test or any sex hormone before. These results have been like this for years. My DHEA is low but i can’t take this because it lowers my cortisol too much and I have adrenal fatigue.

Toddakalips

First DHEA will decrease and then cortisol will decrease.

KSman why some people feel good by taking HCG and then feel bad taking just testosterone with AI?
HCG can increase DHEA and DHT? Pregnenolone and Cortisol too?

My DHEA and Cortisol is low brazilianguy,

just want someone to investigate my testosterone, lh, fsh, prolactin readings…

cheers

KSman,

Thanks for your previous response. I have updated my thread with more organized labs and answers to some of the questions you asked.

Thanks!

Greetings KSman.

Would appreciate your insight on the following thread:

Much appreciated.

Hello KSman,

If you don’t mind, I would appreciate your advice on this thread. Thank you for your time.

KSman,

When you get a chance I would really appreciate your input. Just starting out, clearly, but I don’t want to make any missteps. Should be meeting a new PCP and getting some blood work done soon. Thanks in advance!

Hey KSman,
Been a while but have some new info. Looks like I indeed may have an RT3 issue.

KSMan I have some doubts and I think you can answer me. Do you know why some people that increase their testosterone with SERMS don’t feel good but if they take arimidex to increase the testosterone at the same level they feel their libido increasing and their ED fixed?

Do you know if HCG increase DHT and maybe this can cause the increase in libido and ED fixed? Do you know if its safe to take HCG for a year or more and then try to restart the HPTA? Because I will try to do it by taking HCG and if I feel good with it I will try to live a period with the normal libido again and then I will try to balance my hormones naturally. I passed in the clomid challenge but no libido increase also I never checked my DHT and I know it is crucial for libido. With SERMS my testosterone went from 340 to 900 and E2 was 30.

KSmann, I have updated my thread with what you wanted. Please check it out again at your convenience.

Thanks