KSman is Here

Can you post in my thread again? I replied to your post and posted some new test results.

KSman,

First want to thank you for all your time and knowledge that you share on these forums.

Could I get you to look at my post and offer some suggestions? I’ve read several of your post and did some searching but still didn’t find answers.

Thanks!!

KSman, please take a look at my last two posts in my thread, including recent labs plus 2 weeks of body temp data (both waking and max temp of each day).

Your feedback is welcome, as always.

KSMAN

Can you take a look at

Had one more question on my TRT protocol. Thanks again for your help.

Ksman,

I appreciate the response to my earlier thread…

If you could take a look at my current response to you I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

KSman,

I would be greatly honored to hear your opinion on a post I just made:

Thanks,
npeters1989

Hey, update on latest cortisol, DHEA-s, rT3 labs.

Thanks

KSman

Could you take a look at my thread? Looking for guidance on how to proceed.

Thanks

KSMan,

This is a little off-topic, but do you have any knowledge about what a LOW reverse T3 value implies? My lady got some results and she is in range for everything (although below optimal) but her rT3 is 8.5 (9.2-24.1). The only single reference I can find says that the body may be having a hard time keeping up with demand so it drops the rT3 low so that more T4 can be converted to T3.

Any insights? Thanks if so.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/doc_says_no_hcgai?id=5588075&pageNo=1

could you take a look at the MRI question?
Thanks

KSman,

Replied to your question about iodine supplementation, which I already have done and documented.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/33_yo_hypogonadic_looking_for_good_trt_dr?id=5556564&pageNo=4

[quote]cirerecrem wrote:
KSMan,

This is a little off-topic, but do you have any knowledge about what a LOW reverse T3 value implies? My lady got some results and she is in range for everything (although below optimal) but her rT3 is 8.5 (9.2-24.1). The only single reference I can find says that the body may be having a hard time keeping up with demand so it drops the rT3 low so that more T4 can be converted to T3.

Any insights? Thanks if so.[/quote]

Check her body temperatures as per thyroid basics sticky. She might have low stress levels.

KSman, would appreciate any thoughts on my latest update, when you have a sec. Thanks!

[quote]KSman wrote:

[quote]cirerecrem wrote:
KSMan,

Any insights? Thanks if so.[/quote]

Check her body temperatures as per thyroid basics sticky. She might have low stress levels.
[/quote]

Her temps are always low especially in the morning. (about 97) and when she is at 98.6 she says she feels like she has a fever it is so rare. We did a cortisol 4 panel and she was decent. The problem is getting the VA to act on below optimal levels. Ultrasound shows enlarged areas of thyroid, her levels are no where near where they should be, and she has every symptom in the book but they want to “wait and see”. Out of pocket doctor visits coming. Thanks

what about the MRI question

KSMAN,

What is your take on this. I am using Lanastrozole and it says it is 1MG/ML in etOH/Glycerin Solution. I was doing some
looking around on this. Is this a safe solution to be consumed by people? The only thing I could find was

Which didn’t look too promising.

Thanks!

KSMan, Thanks a million for your response on my thread below. I just responded to your questions there. In response to your request I provided my morning and mid-afternoon temps and also described my iodine history. i will schedule the labs you recommended tomorrow. Please respond when you can find the time…THANK YOU!..by the way, i was serious about what i said in the thread below about compensating you monetarily for your expertise (just tell me how by sending me emailing to ROSSRL333@hotmail.com)…your knowledge and attention to detail far exceeds both my gp and my endo!!! also, your thyroid sticky is so helpful…i didn’t know stress could degrade thyroid functioning so much…i have a very stressful job (systems engineer)…by the way do you know any good TRT docs in Wichita Kansas?

Would realy appreciate a response KSman
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/estradiol_help_please?pageNo=0

Would realy appreciate a response KSman