T Nation

KSman is Here

KSman,

If you could take a gander at my thread, titled KSMan, same movie different character, under the trt forum, it would be greatly appreciated. I understand you are a busy man. Any suggestions and direction would be much appreciated. I think I’ve read every stickey that is pertinent in an effort to educate myself. That said advice from you or anyone else would be greatly appreciated. Drs seem to be of no help and are chasing the $$$$$. Again thanks for your time.

KSman,

I posted a thread with a list of requested personal information as well as background info to my situation. I have supplied all the information after reading all of your stickies in the TRT forum and I would greatly appreciate any help you may have to offer after reviewing my labs.

I am currently on HCG monotherapy and you should be able to pick up a bit of more info upon reading the thread as well as the replies from the member Kaynon.

Thank you in advance or any help you have to offer,

Chris

Hey brother, hope all is well!! I need you to look at my labs please. adrenal plus igf-1 is listed :slight_smile: you said i should check these a while back and it has taken some time but they are listed. Tell me what you see please!!

Hello KSMAN,

I posted a semi-long/detailed response with a few things I would like answered by you please. It is in regards to tapering off of arimidex, blood work requests, and planning another shot at restarting my HTPA.

KSMAN,

If you have a moment for any comments on my latest labs. I am abandoning my PCT but want to see if anything else looks goofy. Thanks as always

ksman i have updated my lab results that you requested any help would be appreciated

Hey KSman,

Need some help.

KSMAN please take a look at my latest e2 #'s http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/help_me_out_here_4 need some help figuring out my adex dose again.

KSman I’m going to the urologist today after I found out my total test value was 327. Do you recommend trying clomid first to try and boost my test?

Hey KSman… could you just quickly check my question here:

Ksman could you please review my first post . It’s JR’s health , please advise . Thank you in advance .

KS… Need your wisdom… young female… full hormone replacement…http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/ks_young_teenage_girl_coming_off_full_hormone_replacement_need_help_for_her_mom

First let me say you are an impressive man, I have read most of the sticky post can’t say I understand but about 30-50% of it all but I will learn. I posted a case thread and would love to have you check it out and pass along your wisdom. I am going to start your protocol for my shots as soon as I get the small needles and would like to here what you think about my labs to see if I need to make any changes. Thanks for your time I don’t take what you do lightly!

Could you please take a look on the most recent comments, thanks

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/doc_says_no_hcgai?id=5588075&pageNo=1

KSman,

I am sure you have been busy but would you mind taking a look at my thread and provide me with some feedback or point me in the right direction?

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

I will be stopping IR after 2 weeks, after no improvement in well being or improvement in body temps.

Any thoughts on proper Cream dosing? I think my doctor has me too low and I want to make sure my argument is valid… Thanks

Hey Ksman, have some temps and questions.

KSman,

Have posted a few more numbers as well as body temperature readings in my thread. Thanks for your help.

Thought on lab work please
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/doc_says_no_hcgai?id=5588075&pageNo=1