KSman is Here

KsMan,

Thanks for everything as usual. So good new is that the military will go a head a give me a MRI on my pituitary. GOOD NEWS!

The weird news is that what triggered it was my Doc did a follow up blood panel in which he included my Prolactin Levels. So I not only got a call for a follow up, but the doc that signed off on the blood panel called me cause he was concerned of the level and that I NEED to get a pitutary MRI. He said on the phone it was 30? 30 of what I dont know. I wont see my regualr Doc until Monday.

Can Anddro gel increase prolactin? The only reason I ask. Is I am not discounting the fact it could be damage to the pituitary. (with my work history (whiplash, concussions etc) I dont doubt it. But I have almost be exibiting signs of gyno since on the gel.

I ordered my own amiridex and test cyp. to use on my own dime. Kinda lost here.

If you get a chance or know someone that could help with coming off TRT please take a look here and thanks as always

[quote]strength_forever wrote:
KsMan,

Thanks for everything as usual. So good new is that the military will go a head a give me a MRI on my pituitary. GOOD NEWS!

The weird news is that what triggered it was my Doc did a follow up blood panel in which he included my Prolactin Levels. So I not only got a call for a follow up, but the doc that signed off on the blood panel called me cause he was concerned of the level and that I NEED to get a pitutary MRI. He said on the phone it was 30? 30 of what I dont know. I wont see my regualr Doc until Monday.

Can Anddro gel increase prolactin? The only reason I ask. Is I am not discounting the fact it could be damage to the pituitary. (with my work history (whiplash, concussions etc) I dont doubt it. But I have almost be exibiting signs of gyno since on the gel.

I ordered my own amiridex and test cyp. to use on my own dime. Kinda lost here. [/quote]

TRT will not increase prolactin or create any pathology of the pituitary. Your blows to your head can case damage, but not prolactin secreting adinomas. Yes, you could have both.

Hey KSman I am new to the forum and have been reading around and alot of the stickies…you seem to be the go to guy. Just have a question for you…I ran test e x10 with adex .5eod and nolva PCT standard protocol. This was my second cycle and i experienced/experiencing rebound. I got some bw with low fsh good lh and lower test in range. I decided to try some clomid recommended by a friend and test level increased as well as LH and FSH. I have been off cycle for a bit a not on TRT but still battle an e2 issue. I have some aromasin now, should I be running that with my clomid since t increases I know e will I cant gauge from bw due to clomid giving a false e2 level my BW is in my thread but this was 3 weeks into clomid http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/pwrlift44#myForums/thread/5646966/

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hey KSman when you get a chance can you check back over at my thread. New labs and I could really use some additional suggestions before my next endo appt. Mostly your thoughts on novldex, clomid, hcg therapies.

Thanks!

New labs

thanks

Hey KSman,

Updated my thread. Lots of questions if you could take a look.

Thank you!

KS…new question here… Started TRT Past December - Testosterone Replacement - Forums - T Nation

KSman, thanks for you help so far. You seem to be the only member who has provided me any type of feedback. I’ve updated my thread and would appreciate any other insight.

Could really use your help figuring out a plan of attack for IR, adrenals, & digestion…

Ksman wtf?? Ur not allowed to have a life!! I need some help!!! Lol

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/help_with_trt?id=5634739&pageNo=1

KSman,

Take a look the last post.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/opinions_on_trt?id=5439851&pageNo=2

Compounded cream with T and progesterone suspended in PLO (Pluronic Lecithin Organogel). Ever heard of anyone not absorbing PLO?

PING!!! Responded to your question

Ksman,

could you please take a look at my most recent lab work…thanks

KSman:

I have an appointment with my new GP tomorrow. He will write labs for more or less anything I request. Looking at my recent blood work, what else would you like to see get tested? Planning on Estradiol and Thyroid panel for sure. Anything else?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/low_t_diagnosed_in_2008?pageNo=0#5645897

KS man,

I have read through all the stickies and your advice here, and want to say thanks already for all the people you have helped. Your posts have been extremely helpful to me also. If you get time, I would sure be appreciative if you had any advice for my case which I finally posted after doing a lot of research into all this…

Thanks again,
npeters1989

please check out my thread bud. can i have you phone number? lol i need you on speaker phone at the dcotors with me!! :slight_smile:

Can you please look at my latest Thyroid labs?

Thanks

K mr I need my other questions answered. Just ease my mind already lol

KSMan - i have burning sensation in my throat …possibly from iodine?

please see: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/pro_hormone_damage_low_libido_27_yo_?id=5423323&pageNo=1